Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I didn’t think the Crows were all that impressive against us more so that we were awful. Reckon Hardwick was seriously pissed off with our performance too hence his OTT post game reaction with oppo fan. That has me a bit worried heading into this weeks clash vs the Hawks. Can he get the team to bounce back?

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Tigers of Old said:
I didn’t think the Crows were all that impressive against us more so that we were awful. Reckon Hardwick was seriously p!ssed off with our performance too hence his OTT post game reaction with oppo fan. That has me a bit worried heading into this weeks clash vs the Hawks. Can he get the team to bounce back?

i don't think the crows were great either ToO. in fact they were there for the taking.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
I didn’t think the Crows were all that impressive against us more so that we were awful. Reckon Hardwick was seriously p!ssed off with our performance too hence his OTT post game reaction with oppo fan. That has me a bit worried heading into this weeks clash vs the Hawks. Can he get the team to bounce back?

You haven't noticed that hardwuck thinks his *smile* dosent stink.
He wouldnt have done it last year.
We have been below par. Cotchin no influence
Grigg has retired. Jack has been the worse and the lesser likes McIntosh and Ellis are back to their clumsy best.
Hawthorn shouldve lost to Collingwood, they were running on the spot in the last qtr

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Tigers of Old said:

They did have a number of injuries on the day.

Worrying that they just walked over us in the last quarter in poor form.
We're worst then what i thought

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Breakfast with Bernie at The Hyatt Regency 0700 hours Perth Saturday 21 May on sale now at Ticketmaster .Very very cheap at $125.00 AUD. Think I will give it a miss as one would have to rise at 0400 hours.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
"As long as we get The Killers back I'm happy".....funny bloke Dimma. ;D

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
No matter what happens next week this bloke needs a bit more kudos, many times this year we’ve been behind the 8 ball and Dimma calmly makes a couple of tweaks that us Fans generally don’t notice and gets the boys back in the game, 1 more huge challenge without Rancey, however we’ve got the right man steering the Tiggy Train , Go Tiges

Reactions: 2 users

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
I ran into Dimma at the cafe over the road from work the other week. I cut in front of him and insisted on paying for his food. He laughed and said he couldn’t let me pay and I came back with... wait for it... ‘but you’ve done so much’ and then I started getting emotional and he laughed and said ‘Tigers supporter’ and I was yeah! Then I started telling the girl at the counter how big a legend he was. He thought it was hilarious. I think I have serious issues when it comes to this club!!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
No matter what happens next week this bloke needs a bit more kudos, many times this year we’ve been behind the 8 ball and Dimma calmly makes a couple of tweaks that us Fans generally don’t notice and gets the boys back in the game, 1 more huge challenge without Rancey, however we’ve got the right man steering the Tiggy Train , Go Tiges

Spot on, Mister B
A Tiger Legend is Dimma and always will be.
Coach of the century

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Just needs this flag for genuine Richmond immortality. And the window is open for another year or two. Go Dimma!!!

Reactions: 1 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Could you substantiate your claim? BTW, there is only one Scott currently coaching in the league
Chill out, I’m reflecting on the fact that each of the three I mentioned rate themselves as Numero Uno.

But thanks for informing me about the fallen Scott.

I wondered what happened to Brad. Duh!