DANIEL RIOLI | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DANIEL RIOLI

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Didn't realise that Daniel is Maurice's grandson. One of my all time favourite Tigers, if Daniel can be half the player let's get him.

Hes My Hero

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
I don't know if I'm more excited about the extreme potential this kid brings or the fact that the Rioli name returns home.

Either way I'm stoked !!!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Welcome to Tigerland Daniel Rioli, need a minder for him, just can't let Bwooce drool all over him.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Hes My Hero said:
I don't know if I'm more excited about the extreme potential this kid brings or the fact that the Rioli name returns home.

Either way I'm stoked !!!
Happy about both. Although I do worry that the history of the surname at Tigerland may put some unwanted pressure on Daniel.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Will become A GRADE mid; but its not possible to get into top 4 without multiple finds over 3-4 years; any longer and you get your top end slowing down through form , , age,injury, its started with us allready ; deledio, chaplain, ,maric, etc, we have taken too long to assemble our list and have to redo some areas , if we had more A graders, we would have more , time but unfortunately , its a extremely weak area.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Chiang Mai Tiger said:
wont see another indigenous kid at Tigerland for a while

Why ? because of Yarran ?, what a short sighted view if thats the case

reckon we will get more because of the great work we have done so far with the Next Gen Academy, The KG Institute @ Punt Road, the addition of X Clarke , etc etc

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
rioli has dedication to go along with his talents,and seems to improve and get better late in seasons,will be a mid eventually.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Daniel has often struggled for form this time of year,generally picks up towards back end of seasons,i would keep him in at this stage.