Draft for a rebuild | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft for a rebuild

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I’ll watch it later, but how did Banks go ? (Of all of them, he was my most uncertain of our picks.)
Played on a wing all game. Like what I saw. Covered the ground really well considering his lack of match conditioning. Good user of the footy. I saw him just before walking to the ground and was surprised with his size. Will fill out nicely in time.

Apart from Sonsie and Clarke who I really rate, Brown was the other one who really looked good. Played that Vlastuin role. Great use of the ball.

One thing all of last years draft have is very good footskills.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Played on a wing all game. Like what I saw. Covered the ground really well considering his lack of match conditioning. Good user of the footy. I saw him just before walking to the ground and was surprised with his size. Will fill out nicely in time.
Did he win much of his own ball?

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We must stay course for the rebuild. We are not winning flags anytime soon. However let’s not lose sight by playing list cloggers like Parker and Aarts. They ain’t the future.

Reactions: 1 users