DRAW 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DRAW 2023

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
It may well be harsh and unfair, but I don't want to see that. I want to see soccer kept down as much as possible and Australian Rules stay strong. I love seeing the media reporting on people being burnt by flares at Fed Square because it takes away some of the gains in support of the World Cup.

Suggest you reflect on the fact that you love people being hurt.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Suggest you reflect on the fact that you love people being hurt.

Quite the contrary, I love the media reporting that these morons are hurting people, so they are exposed as the anti-social flogs they are, and that soccer as a sport tolerates them.

People bag the AFL but I guarantee if morons started setting off flares in the crowd you would see a strong and immediate crack down to stamp it out.

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Quite the contrary, I love the media reporting that these morons are hurting people, so they are exposed as the anti-social flogs they are, and that soccer as a sport tolerates them.

People bag the AFL but I guarantee if morons started setting off flares in the crowd you would see a strong and immediate crack down to stamp it out.
yes, we are fortunate that AFL fans are all such gentle, kind and tolerant people.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
The 'Gather' Round...........:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2

AFL is an embarassment.
Agree.

I reckon Gilquarters had just heard "pass the Dutchie to the left"...
and in a moment of genius came up with the name.

Anyway, Gill's off to Bunnings for the largest broom in Aust then Carpet Court for the largest piece of carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Today the AFL are waiting for an appropriate moment during the Adelaide Test to release the 2023 fixture.

Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
What I don't get is how does this promote the game aside from in small town SA?

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Carltony given prime time to play the Cows in the Goose Round....ohhhhh....poor things. So much kiss and hug from Gill the Dill's lot. Cartoon are starting to show their arse now...

This Gestapo hasn't refunded $2m back to us and (Haw, Coll and WC) after docking all 4 for Covid Contingency and instead paid back $444K to all clubs.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004

Round 5 2023 Friday April 14th

Richmond vs Sydney at Adelaide Oval 7.40pm

Last edited:

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
How good is the Sydney game gonna be? 5,000 at Adelaide oval on a Friday night. :rotfl2

If the AFL thinks Adelaide is gonna be swamped with footy fans, they are dreaming. I could barely find an affordable flight to Adelaide on January 14. You’re gonna be looking at $1,000 return soon enough. As for accommodation… Adelaide is a small city, forget about it.

Gotta feel sorry for Carlton and Footscray, who drew the short straw. For the sake of fairness and integrity, there should have been a showdown.

Reactions: 1 user