DreamTime side vs Esserdern | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DreamTime side vs Esserdern

Can't say I'm enthused that Coulthard gets the arse straight away after being sub, not to mention he's an aboriginal kid that would've been a huge thing for him to play in his first Dreamtime game .

Not real impressed.

Campbell should've come back through the VFL Matt had earned his call up.

Even when they've got hardly any players left, they still continue to somehow screw up the selection.

Reactions: 14 users
How many times can macintosh & Marlon be gifted games....
And who pray tell is fit enough to replace them?

We've got three fit players at VFL level on our list, one of which is a KPP.

Reactions: 1 user
Same forward line that has kicked 12 goals in the last 2 weeks.

What are the selectors thinking??????

Are we tanking?

We need Kozi and/or Ryan to play forward to mark or bring the ball to ground.

Balta needs to play back to stem the flow.
Balta is one of our best defenders, play him there!

Reactions: 1 users
Can't say I'm enthused that Coulthard gets the arse straight away after being sub, not to mention he's an aboriginal kid that would've been a huge thing for him to play in his first Dreamtime game .

Not real impressed.

Yeah this is weird as it says 'omitted' not 'injured' in the team list.

Pickett and Dan are the lowest amount we've had in a Dreamtime now.

Pickett was woeful and should've started on the bench. Sonsie we know is part of the midfield rotation but thought his game was meow.

Not real impressed.

Even when they've got hardly any players left, they still continue to somehow screw up the selection.
Wasn't he no show at training today maybe injured

Same forward line that has kicked 12 goals in the last 2 weeks.

What are the selectors thinking??????

Are we tanking?

We need Kozi and/or Ryan to play forward to mark or bring the ball to ground.

Balta needs to play back to stem the flow.
Balta is one of our best defenders, play him there!
Ryan is playing

Bringing Ryan in gives the team the look when Lynch is back, I’ve been waiting for this, so the forwards can play as forwards, we need to see what he brings.

Young out the biggest surprise for me, and Banks didn’t come straight in. Baker will actually make a big difference, and hope they give McAuliffe extended time in the middle on a big stage - rising star nom awaits.

Not real impressed.

So you are saying we've lost this one at the selection table?? Oh good, normal service has resumed on PRE.

Great recovery by Lefau. The guy's made of steel.

Reactions: 5 users
Would have thought Cumbo was named in the forward line? Ah who needs goalkickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users