Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Reminding Dusty with a message.
'Concentrate on winning. We won the game thanks to your role'
He might be frustrated but we win

The opposite to Scott at Geelong.’
“Concentrate on whinging “

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We were saying the same thing about Dusty this time last year. Bloke doesn’t get out of second gear unless it’s a final. Because reputations are built on finals performances.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The MRO saw the evidence provided by Zips which showed that the punch to guts was warranted.
So Dusty is FREE to play in the GF rematch.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I wonder whether Dusty has “sliding door” thoughts at times and considers (and shudders and breaks out in sweats) what things might have been like if he’d taken NM’s money a few years back

Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
The MRO saw the evidence provided by Zips which showed that the punch to guts was warranted.
its a good point. you've got a doofus hanging off you all game ....
what are the MRP asking/saying? be patient with the doofus or we'll fine you for letting him know he is one...?

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
its a good point. you've got a doofus hanging off you all game ....
what are the MRP asking/saying? be patient with the doofus or we'll fine you for letting him know he is one...?
Not going to get any easier with Matt Deboar scragging him all game long this week. This is where his team mates need to help. Smash the tagger every chance you get. Dimma must encourage this. ‘If Deboar goes to dusty, make sure he does not walk off the ground”

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Not going to get any easier with Matt Deboar scragging him all game long this week. This is where his team mates need to help. Smash the tagged every chance you get. Dimma must encourage this. ‘If Deboar goes to dusty, make sure he does not walk off the ground”

if I could bet on marlin picket H&S Deboar several times on Friday, I would

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
if I could bet on marlin picket H&S Deboar several times on Friday, I would
Yep, marlin is a perfect candidate. Maybe suggest to marlin that if he puts Deboar in hospital he might find a brown paper bag in his locker at the end of the game

• Haha

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Oh dear. Why do I get the feeling that these sort of comments just poke the bear. Stand by with the popcorn Tiger Army :p:p

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...n/news-story/e2280fa5b8a43f8c015dc8cd73ddf2c1

Well we all know what happens when David King jumps onto something..... and I ain't talkin cabbies or kebab shop operators. ... it usually turns to *smile*. ..

Last night he was saying that if you don't have a great ruckman then you're no chance of winning the flag then went through all the great ruckmen and decided that we were a special case.... we do things differently!

Then he went on to say "I could mount a case that Todd Goldstein is the most inform player in the competition "

Dunno what that case was as I started chuckling so hard, I rolled off me couch!

Reactions: 1 users

RedanTiger

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
Doesn't show much respect for Dusty, 2 Norm Smiths, 2 Premiership medals and a Brownlow. Doesn't Crawford watch the Grand Finals if Hawthorn aren't in them?
Looks like a very, very happy Dusty.
The Hub seems to suit him.
24/7 with the mates and no outside distractions allowed in.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Doesn't show much respect for Dusty, 2 Norm Smiths, 2 Premiership medals and a Brownlow. Doesn't Crawford watch the Grand Finals if Hawthorn aren't in them?

Crawford is another massive doofus.
Petrecca has played well against Carlton and Hawthorn.
Big deal.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Depends on what Crawf really meant. Is he saying Petracca has gone past Dusty on just 2020 form?

If he's saying Petracca has gone past Dusty as a footballer ... :rotfl2

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Dusty clearly the better player but Petracca has had a clearly better 2020 than Dusty

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Might be jumping the gun says Crawford, might be, Shane? Not sure if serious. Petracca has been in the game for 5 years and is only now beginning to realise his potential. He’s got a long way to go before being in the same postcode as Dusty.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Reactions: 1 users