Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
love the fact that he is in the midfield and imposing himself on the game

It’s about getting the mix right and match ups resting forward.

Coach let’s him control it .

Plus the midfield looked better tonight.

Chimpman back.
Pickett imposing himself.
Ross
Shai improving.
Soldos ruck work can’t be underestimated... pantsed the next Gawn/Grundy..

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
We all forget how good he is, the bar is so high, then he has a night like thIs and he makes a mockery of the oppositio.

You just laugh and enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
He’s amazing as we all know and can tear games apart. We are privileged to watch him snap goals from anywhere; but it’s his contested ball craft that is just as insane as his party tricks.

The way he unsettles and unbalances opponents through sheer strength with the grab of a hip with one arm, or the way he bulldozes players without breaking the rules by pushing them in their side or lower back sometimes makes him look like an adult pushing little kids out the way.

He‘s an iron first in a leather glove; with the leather glove sometimes coming off. It’s insane.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
After shaking off the rib injury, the greatest player of the modern era is back. Look out!

• Love

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Just loved how much he enjoyed that freak boundary goal. He's really enjoying himself out there and that's when he plays his best.

And there is no doubt in any rational person's mind that Dusty's best is the best in the AFL by some margin.

• Love
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Gotta appreciate watching an all time great because there will come a day that this superstar isn't with us anymore.
I just wish we could have witnessed that goal at the MCG.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Gotta appreciate watching an all time great because there will come a day that this superstar isn't with us anymore.

I've enjoyed watching a lot of players in the yellow and black. He is one of a small few that I can remember feeling genuinely privileged to have seen.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Tell me again David King how Petracca has gone past him.
The amount of bulls*t that has come out of that man’s mouth is Impressive; but that has to be his magnum opus of crap.

He should be reminded of it weekly until he quits from anxiety.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Yes that would have been great to see live.

I was close last year when he ran through 2 Brisbane players and snapped a goal, you could hear the crunch. Nothing like being there.

DS

Reactions: 1 user