Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

The cream always rises to the top.

And the turds sink to the bottom. Hands up anyone who cares what David King thinks? Media will always media. And Dusty will always Dusty.

Underestimate at your own risk!

Reactions: 1 user
I love this description.

“Dusty, you are a freak!”, could’ve come after many moments in Richmond’s thumping 41-point win over the Western Bulldogs, but it came following perhaps his finest moment.
After a dominant performance for the Tigers and with the ball coming towards him and Jack Macrae, Martin dismissed the leading possession-winner, collected the ball, stood up without duress despite being swung 360 degrees by tough nut Laitham Vandermeer, dished off the ball, got it back near the boundary line, ran towards the boundary just inside the 50 metre arc and launched a drop punt straight through the middle.

Reactions: 2 users
The amount of bulls*t that has come out of that man’s mouth is Impressive; but that has to be his magnum opus of crap.

He should be reminded of it weekly until he quits from anxiety.
Was an omen when he started slagging us off. Petracca is not fit to tie Dusty’s laces. That 3rd goal tonight was vintage Dusty.

At the end of each of the past three Septembers, there has been no doubt who the best footballer in the country is. Yet, by the following March, someone is suddenly better than him. By June they accuse him of losing hunger. And in September he kills everyone again.

One day these clowns will wake up.

Dusty will never have another 2017. So what. Michael Jordan became the GOAT when he figured out his teammates could play; his job was to win. Dusty has that down.

It was worth three decades in the wilderness for this pay-off.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
The great man awnsered the call again last night. Season on the line and he produced in spades.

How good was the show that Dusty put on for all those little Dustymaniacs last night.......and the big ones too.

Tell me again David King how Petracca has gone past him.

I love and never miss Kingsights gaffs, hadn't caught this one. Does anyone have video they can post, I'd like to play it every time I feel a little down.

Gotta appreciate watching an all time great because there will come a day that this superstar isn't with us anymore.
I just wish we could have witnessed that goal at the MCG.
Great post. Getting goosebumps thinking about it.

Just close your eyes for a moment and picture that - how's the roar!! That's joy right there.

Stevie Johnson would've loved to have been able to kick the ball across his body like Dusty can.

There just isn’t a better player to watch in the AFL than Dusty in full flight. The second goal he kicked was just as good as the last. He’s back and we are all loving it!

• Love
BTW looks like he is over the rib injury...:cupgold

He is like an old vintage Penfold.
You can open it, you can smell it but unless you taste it you will never know how good it is.
He is the best player ive seen.
Just in front of Castagna