Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
4 AA's is a joke. If he played for Geelong, he would have had 10 AA's, including the year he only played a handful of games from personal leave

Reactions: 8 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
4 AA's is a joke. If he played for Geelong, he would have had 10 AA's, including the year he only played a handful of games from personal leave
Love Dusty to bits, but let’s not change history. There’s been no AA form since 2020.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Love Dusty to bits, but let’s not change history. There’s been no AA form since 2020.
Saving that for September :mhihi

Hès' past his peak now and thats ok. :Lets nor forget Robinson really damaged our great champ seriously seriously injured him, and the loss of his Father who was his inspiration and driver rocked him and no doubt has affected him greatly.

I have never recovered from losing my dad, and never have been the same person since.

Dustin is most certainly invested this season its unquestionable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I have never recovered from losing my dad, and never have been the same person since.
Me either - and I kinda knew it was coming. (Pancreatic cancer). Poor Dusty was blind sided.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Caro ruthlessly hanging *smile* on the boys that left him out is in 19 one of my favourite moments in footy media. I forget which player that made AA it was she'd sarcastically say was better than dusty, it was gold. The biggest farce in world sport history. Stewart is a walk-up start getting cheap marks and kicks off HB, What does Dusty have to do to be a walk up start? Win the Brownlow and Norm Smith every year then they'll talk? Insanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
When the almost goals - and gee they were close - turn into goals then look out.
Yep. Spent most of the season running at about 75% Dustyness. Gawd help the rest of the comp if he manages to find a bit of 90 to 100% Dustyness during the season. He'd give the rest a massive cark it attack.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
He is building.

Finding the footy is a start.

Just hasn't quite regained his touch. Might not comeback.

But clearly enjoying his footy again (celebrated Tarantos goal more than anyone), and going to have some monster games in the second half of the season I reckon

Reactions: 2 users

TimeToRoar

Tiger Superstar
Apr 13, 2014
AA’s - ok nice. I’ll raise you 3 Norm Smiths and 3 Premiership medallions. Oh and a Brownlow. In years to come who the hell cares who was in the 2019 AA Team.

Reactions: 4 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Dusty is playing like a mortal these days but if he was anyone else we would be saying how good he has been.
In many ways it has been a nearly season for him and it was again last night. A touched on the line and a poster could easily have been goals. His 2nd efforts last night were great.

Noone can question his commitment and the way he celebrated Taranto and Bolton's goals in the last was invested Dusty.

He loves the Gabba maybe the next game is a break out. Hope so, we are a decent chance to upset the bears I reckon

Reactions: 5 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Dusty is playing like a mortal these days but if he was anyone else we would be saying how good he has been.
In many ways it has been a nearly season for him and it was again last night. A touched on the line and a poster could easily have been goals. His 2nd efforts last night were great.

Noone can question his commitment and the way he celebrated Taranto and Bolton's goals in the last was invested Dusty.

He loves the Gabba maybe the next game is a break out. Hope so, we are a decent chance to upset the bears I reckon

His future may be closely linked to what happens with Cotch, who himself is back playing like he did in his heyday.
Interesting to hear him (Cotch) comment on the way his return to the midfield has helped that improvement.

Beginning to hope that in his present form Cotch could go on next year. If that occurs no chance Dusty will leave, which would be a great result for all concerned.

Reactions: 3 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

If there was a stat for most very-high-degree-of-difficulty goals missed he'd be heading it this year.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
yes, his touch is just off a fraction, just missing goals he used to kick