Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Cooked! Playing on next year is a big mistake. Costing us goals every game now. Opposition playing through whoever he is on.

Reactions: 1 user
It's tough to watch. :(
His decline has been alarmingly quick.

When you think of our champ at his best he wipes the floor with Willie Rioli. I have thought for a that Dylan must be carrying something, but today he just looked like he is cooked.

He is a favourite of mine, but I wonder if he will keep going.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Will always be, and rightly so, celebrated as a great of the RFC but unfortunately his time has come

Reactions: 2 users
Shouldve walked alongside Cotch & Jack last week.
Doesn't need to prove anything.
P.s loved his response to the smart ass Horne-Francis

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Hopefully it's just the burden of being skipper causing this. We need a new, younger one to lead.

I'm glad he got a run as skipper, very much deserved it. But he really should have gone out in style with Jack and Cotch. It's hard seeing him struggle like this. I'd be staggered if he's playing more than a handful of games next season

Have said my piece on Dylan

But faaaaaark me was that a tackle on Horne-Francis or what?

Reactions: 1 users
Not been a good season for Dylan. His heart is not in the game right now
That’s a big call to make. Only he would know. One thing we can say is that his talent and physical attributes are vastly diminished. Could have phar Laps proverbial heart but that wouldn’t overcome the apparent deficiencies.

Ps there really is something unlikeable about JHF.
Got a feeling JHF ain’t never going to fulfil his potential. Once the shine rubs off, his teammates will a gut full of him. Reckon they didn’t pass to him a few times today, just because it was him

Last edited:
I'm hoping he's carrying an injury, cause that ain't the Dylan I'm remembering.

• Sad
Will be shocked if he is still captain next year.
Well he certainly won’t be captain.
Obvs should not be playing on - he’s so cooked, and even Dylan knows it.
Still hoping he and the club come to their senses.