Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
geez Essendon and Brad Scott.. it's a bad dating show ..

... drunk on their own hubris ... such a retrospective appointment with no vision...

oh, and another thing: Geelong v Essendon means Scott v Scott ... you couldn't make it up ...

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
F me, has he got the gig or not.

The media are all over the shop like a mad persons sh!t. Yesterday all the talk was that....................."Former North Melbourne coach Brad Scott has officially put his hat in the ring to coach Essendon, in a massive boost for the Bombers.

Scott is set to be interviewed by Essendon’s six-person coaching panel on Thursday as the club moves closer to finding a new mentor."

Catherine Healey from Fox Sports
September 28th, 2022 7:42 pm

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Essendon should appoint the fall guy now

Hahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Brad Scott to coach Essendon
It will be interesting to see how long the Essendon mafia hold on to him.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If I was Brad Scott I would be been looking at the Bears gig which is every chance of becoming vacant soon.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What happened to the Clayton's Review these Bummers mentioned?? Pffftt.

This decision was rushed.
1664438533504.png

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Like his brother, he is an unlikable, insufferable twat but also like his brother, he can coach and coach well.

In time, his Essendon team will be disciplined, tough and difficult to play against. No more easy Dreamtime wins.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I'm interested to know who takes over from him at the AFL...?

Can anyone confirm what I thought I read the other day, that Ned Guy.... (the knucklehead from Collingwood) is the bloke in charge of working out the draft compensation of free agents?

Please, someone tell me I dreamt that shjt...!

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
He hasn’t been appointed yet. Scott that is. So……how does this work?? Everyone else has been interviewed over the last 2-3 weeks. Some more than once. Scott interviews today and is expected to be appointed tomorrow?? A less than 24 he period between one interview and being appointed??? Jesus…….

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
The Bummers just keep on giving. Go through a process of interviewing a bunch of people, short listing for 2nd interviews. All while flirting with B Scott and the same day Scott opens his legs, they're straight in and it's consummated.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He hasn’t been appointed yet. Scott that is. So……how does this work?? Everyone else has been interviewed over the last 2-3 weeks. Some more than once. Scott interviews today and is expected to be appointed tomorrow?? A less than 24 he period between one interview and being appointed??? Jesus…….
Essendon Coteries is how it works.

The rest is smoke and mirrors dog and pony show call it whatever you like.

If Scott said no then Jabby Jimmy would be back in no two ways about it.

Last edited:

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Bah ha ha ha ha

Brad Scott!

I hope he leaves the list in the same state he left North Melbourne's when Sheedy and Dildoro eventually knife him

• Love