Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jeepers from NAB CEO to Essendon CEO, that's quite a step down.

I actually met Thorburn when I worked at NAB, we both parked our motorcycles outside at the same time. Seemed like a nice bloke.
Man of integrity apparently, so sounds like a perfect choice.

Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking and Superannuation industry.
Thorburn resigned from NAB in February 2019 after the final report of the Royal Commission. At the time, he said “As CEO I understand accountability. I have always sought to act in the best interests of the bank and customers and I know that I have always acted with integrity. However, I recognise there is a desire for change”.

Reactions: 2 users

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
I wonder which journo will be brave enough to declare “the bombers can win it next year”. There’s one every year. I’ll have my money on Robbo if he gets over Hird not getting the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I'm with others on this how can you leave working as General manager of the competition to the next day coaching a team in the competition. Inside information.
Let's see if he loses his Nut if the Arc bend him over on a decision.
I remember he had a sook 1 day about the roof being open at the testie dome.

Reactions: 1 user

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
I wonder which journo will be brave enough to declare “the bombers can win it next year”. There’s one every year. I’ll have my money on Robbo if he gets over Hird not getting the job.
Robbo will vacillate from week to week like he has done in the past. If they get off to a good start it will be “I think Essendon are the most exciting team in the competition, what do you think Gerard?”

Lose 2-3 in a row “Scott has lost the players Gerard, he has lost them”, “There is strong support for James Hird to come back to the Club, but gee there are people who are going to have to say sorry in order for him to consider it”…….camera moves around the side and there is Sheeds crouched down with his hand up the back of Robbo’s jacket pulling the strings…

Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It won't matter.If we win the flag & Benny is in the top job then the flak will come for basically anything. It goes with the territory.
Benny: Only Marvel tenants shall play home games at Marvel.
Hater headline: EX-RICHMOND BOSS GIVES TIGERS CUSHY DRAW!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Essendon players pumped at the announcement of Brad Scott as coach:

77C15A5F-D591-47B1-B2F9-EB7E3D35FCB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users