Feminism | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Feminism

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
1. If you look back at the appropriate thread, I said throughout that the evidence never sat right and to wait and see. Pell was ultimately cleared on appeal after serving time in jail that he shouldn't have. He was framed using dirty money from the Vatican.
The police looked into that dirty money angle and found there was nothing to it. You are making stuff up, as usual.

Anyone who has read Pell's own testimony at the Royal Commission knows he was guilty of protecting pedophiles and moving them around parishes so that they could find new victims to abuse.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
well if the police wont investigate it clearly did not happen. the ones you are accusing surely deserve the presumption of innocence?
It's a bit like Andrews inquiring about his own hotel quarantine disaster, you aren't going to follow a trail that leads to your own door. Given there isn't a lot of goodwill towards Pell, the media allowed it to quietly go away.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
fair call you *smile*. Keep sticking up for the pedophiles though.
I'm sick of this *smile*.

- someone lays out bait
- I venture an opinion
- the haters come out to attack the opinion
- ... back and forth ...
- someone resorts to a personal remark because they are incapable of sticking to the topic
- I respond to slur with aggression

Must be terribly boring for everyone else. I personally hate this sh!t, it's not why I'm on this forum.

If you can't keep to the topic then *smile* off ya little *smile*.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

- someone lays out bait
- I venture an opinion
- ... back and forth ...
- someone resorts to a personal remark because they are incapable of sticking to the topic

Must be terribly boring for everyone else. I personally hate this sh!t, it's not why I'm on this forum.

Just *smile* off ya little *smile*.

It's always a choice to participate in the politics thread or not, if you don't like the cut and thrust don't participate.

As for personal insults, you've handed out to me far more than I've given back. Go back and look at your record mate.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
That's fine but the previous post wasn't in the context of the strength of the evidence, it read more along the lines of she was drunk so she should not report it.
It would be challenging and confronting enough for her to pursue it if she'd been sober at the time. Every question she answers with "I can't recall" is going to create doubt about what actually happened. She's in a weakened position.

Let the truth shine forth.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
It's always a choice to participate in the politics thread or not, if you don't like the cut and thrust don't participate.

As for personal insults, you've handed out to me far more than I've given back. Go back and look at your record mate.
Not even sure what this issue has to do with feminism any more. Perhaps a separate thread is needed.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
As I understand it the deceased woman declined to proceed with the police investigation. Talk about raising zombies...

Grubby as all *smile*.

After trying to deal with it over years and starting the legal process. There is nuance here that as usual you just want to deny.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

- someone lays out bait
- I venture an opinion
- ... back and forth ...

What about your slurs to rape victims. You're full of it.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
After trying to deal with it over years and starting the legal process. There is nuance here that as usual you just want to deny.
As I clearly stated, Ian, I haven't followed it closely because I'm not very interested. Everyone in Canberra roots everyone else, apparently. They can sort the mess out among themselves, it's barely even news.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
It was until you started bitching and moaning about how unfairly you are being treated.
Go away you self-proclaimed angry little *smile*! You're like a *smile* mosquito.

You lot just want your own way - mob rule/trial by media.

How many of you *smile* wanted Martin sacked over the chopsticks thing?

Go to the *smile* police. I'm done with this subject.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Go away you self-proclaimed angry little *smile*! You're like a *smile* mosquito.

You lot just want your own way - mob rule/trial by media.

Go to the *smile* police. I'm done with this subject.

Dude, you start the personal abuse and then complain when you get it back. Grow up.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
You called me a liar you *smile*, and I'll fire up every time you do it.

STICK TO TO THE F.UCKEN TOPIC!!!!
yep, the topic is feminism, and perhaps now one side topic is are drunk women fair game to be raped, as they wont be able to recall everything so shouldnt report it.
another side topic is whether feminism movement is still needed, when men think they shouldnt report rapes if they are drunk, and when the party that is government in this country have such an appalling record of treatment of women.
someone brought Pell into it, but as far as I know he only raped boys (allegedly), and protected pedophiles who raped boys (fact) so that discussion probably shouldnt be on this thread.

Reactions: 1 users