Finals tickets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Finals tickets

Hi fellow PRE tigers. I am travelling down from adelaide for the prelim against the cats. I’m a member but need another membership barcode to take my mate. If anyone is not using theirs could I use it. Thanks

Should be no worries getting tickets on last nights crowd numbers.
It’s not the Geelong supporters we have to worry about it’s other Richmond supporters. Remember 2017 PF against GWS. The G, as great as it is, is no longer big enough for the RFC.

Reactions: 3 users
Good luck to all the Tiges supporters going through the stressful process tommorow, especially Tooheys :)

Reactions: 3 users
Hi fellow PRE tigers. I am travelling down from adelaide for the prelim against the cats. I’m a member but need another membership barcode to take my mate. If anyone is not using theirs could I use it. Thanks

I have a spare and can help you out. DM me!

Hi Gannese, sent you a PM. Tommy.

Hoping for better than second back row top deck of the Southern stand this year.

The fun starts at 9am tomorrow.

I notice that Ticketek are selling the two PFs at different times, did they grow a brain?

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I’m a bit worried because my uncle gave me his membership as I was put in charge of getting us all tickets to the prelim and I’ve misplaced it! The club membership department doesn’t open until 9am tomorrow to give me the barcode number, which is when I want to be online snapping up tickets. Does anyone have a spare barcode they can give me for the prelim?

I am an AFL member with club support and I want to buy a guest pass, which I’m pretty sure I can do. Does anyone know if the a Guest’s seat would be next to the member’s seat. Not much point buying a guest pass if this isn’t the case but the AFL are a law unto themselves.

Hey guys, I’m a bit worried because my uncle gave me his membership as I was put in charge of getting us all tickets to the prelim and I’ve misplaced it! The club membership department doesn’t open until 9am tomorrow to give me the barcode number, which is when I want to be online snapping up tickets. Does anyone have a spare barcode they can give me for the prelim?
your uncle may still have the letter with the barcode on it

If anyone has a barcode for a junior member who isn't attending, I'd really appreciate it. Please PM. Thanks!

I am an AFL member with club support and I want to buy a guest pass, which I’m pretty sure I can do. Does anyone know if the a Guest’s seat would be next to the member’s seat. Not much point buying a guest pass if this isn’t the case but the AFL are a law unto themselves.

Yes, if you buy in the same transaction the tickets are next to each other.
However I don't think guest passes are available for this Prelim TM. Geel have a big number of AFL members and demand will be enormous. (Probably could get a guest pass for the other prelim as GWS wont pack the joint)

Another thing to note is that tickets for AFL members go on sale at 11 am tomorrow.

Just to reiterate Fighting Fury's post.... No guest passes are available for the game.
If Gold AFL members don't exhaust the allocation the tickets are then made available to silver members.