Footy Classified | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified

tigerrookie1

Tiger Rookie
Feb 20, 2012
Any one tune into footy classified last night? Very intriguing interview with Matt Rendell about the racist allegations against him. Also during good call bad call, Grant Thomas was asked if richmond did the right thing in re appointing dimma. He said good call, and that dimma has really moulded into the coaching role and was a really good appointment by the tiges. Thomas was also very sarcastic towards Mr Andrew Vlad Demetriou and absolutely grilled him..caro also said in her "carrow arrow" that clarkson should apogolise for his comments about us re signing dimma and to stay out of other clubs business. :D

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Rookie, we've got threads discussing all 3 of these topics. Better to use them than start a thread like this.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Sorry for bumping this thread. I thought there was another more recent one on the show but can't seem to find it using the search function.
Does anybody know if the show is on tomorrow night? I've looked on foxtel iq and nothing comes up, as well as the 9 website. If it's not on, does anybody know why?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Legends of 1980 said:
Sorry for bumping this thread. I thought there was another more recent one on the show but can't seem to find it using the search function.
Does anybody know if the show is on tomorrow night? I've looked on foxtel iq and nothing comes up, as well as the 9 website. If it's not on, does anybody know why?

I noticed this too. For some reason it's only on GEM at 12:40am (Tuesday morning) but Ch 9 show 'The Baron' at the same time which is an old 1960's show.

Keep checking as these stupid stations change programs every hour.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Matty Lloyd has said it all tonight. The tentative game plan starts with the captain.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Caro feels sorry for the players but not Hird. Lyon as usual, backs Hird only because of today's decision. Must've slept together...

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
The one thing that keeps me having or holding some hope about what's right and wrong in the world of AFL football is that one day the EFC injecting regime will be exposed for what it really was ... scandalous, dangerous and disgraceful.
Hird, you have no place in the game.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
JR8 said:
If there is such a thing as karma then hopefully it will be a very big bus that hits this drug infested arrogant piece of sh!t of a club.
It will be our Australian version of the "curse of the bambino".

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
JR8 said:
If there is such a thing as karma then hopefully it will be a very big bus that hits this drug infested arrogant piece of sh!t of a club.

I hope every club's supporters boo these a-holes on field during games.

bigsy

Before he knows any better!!
Jan 9, 2004
Yarraville
I don't think booing the players is necessary, they were led into it believing that everything was above board, as most AFL players would of.

I hold Hird accountable as I believe he was the one driving this program that went behind the doc and others backs.
He is the one I would boo and have no respect for, yet refuses to take any blame for the mess he has put the club through.

I remember the days of the late 90's & early 2000's when Essendon supporters were the most arrogant bunch around that used to bag us out endlessly.

I have to say that I have not felt one bit of pity for them.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Put aside whether you think today's penalty was utter *smile* or not, imagine what our club could achieve if our players had the mental toughness that the bombers have developed through all this. Some clubs would go to water, others tread it.

I admire how strong their playing group is, and hope we can learn to emulate it and better it. They've been under the pump for 2 years. We can't even cope with 2 quarters.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
TigerForce said:
I hope every club's supporters boo these a-holes on field during games.
I would like to think people have a slightly better sense of perspective. The players are clearly victims. If you need to be vitriolic, save it for the coach.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
hutstar said:
I would like to think people have a slightly better sense of perspective. The players are clearly victims. If you need to be vitriolic, save it for the coach.

It would signify as a universal message to the coach and club.