Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Whats to explain , we have more talent plus a proven finals gameplan..
As others have said play near our best we win...Even a *smile* like Robbo should understand that

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
I noticed that, it completely dumbfounded Slobbo that someone was so unequivocal that the Tigers were 1. In great form 2. Will win.
after a solid week of the opposite narrative Slobbo has lost any objectivity he had

Reactions: 1 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
What's been forgotten this week and only picked up ny Ross Lyon and even Ratten 2 weeks ago both switched on footy people is that we a the leading team in the finals for clearances from the centre square and we did it against the 2 best sides in the league Saints and Power who a supreme in that area.All I'm hearing clash of 2 styles Chaos v buildup how wrong they are. Someone mentioned it tigers can win different ways to.
I'm over the chaos label... It is a gross simplication of how we play,

Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I noticed that, it completely dumbfounded Slobbo that someone was so unequivocal that the Tigers were 1. In great form 2. Will win.
after a solid week of the opposite narrative Slobbo has lost any objectivity he had
I’ve hardly watched the show all year, but Slobbo’s probably had Mincey in his ear all the time telling him how great the Cats are. He’s far from the brightest bulb in the box and wouldn’t take a lot of convincing.

• Haha

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Has Whately changed his prediction? Earlier this week he tipped us.

He tipped us to win the premiership last year at the start of the finals series too ,

Before the port game , he said If Richmond play to their best I think they beat everyone,

Although he can be annoying and he openly supports Geelong , I do think he is one of the few that picks with his head rather than his heart

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Tipped Geelong
Parrott
Healy
Lyon
J Brown
Johnston
King
Robbo
Whateley
Montanga
Brereton
Lynch
Watson
Maher
Murphy
Davis
Sheedy
McClure
King

Tipped US
Riewoldt
N.Brown
Lyold
Lyon
Cornes
McGuire

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Tipped Geelong
Parrott
Healy
Lyon
J Brown
Johnston
King
Robbo
Whateley
Montanga
Brereton
Lynch
Watson
Maher
Murphy
Davis
Sheedy
McClure
King

Tipped US
Riewoldt
N.Brown
Lyold
Lyon
Cornes
McGuire
Geez. All those wankers, erm I mean experts tipping the Moggies to win. Looks like we don't stand a chance n might as well all stay home for the day.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Here’s the tipsters guesses:

16 have picked Geelong. 11 for Richmond.

Attachments

• D76A2314-FD56-418A-9CCA-D5016C687667.jpeg
    D76A2314-FD56-418A-9CCA-D5016C687667.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 34

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney

Cameron Noakes​

Winner: Richmond by 36 points
Norm Smith: Dustin Martin
Most disposals: Dustin Martin (36)
Most goals: Dustin Martin (six)
First goal: Dustin Martin
Headline I'd like to see: 'Did you think Dustin was the difference? I thought he was good late': Scott

:rotfl2

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Just received a msg from a friend that it was reported in the HSun that Nick V holiday home has been damaged by fire this morning under suspicious circumstances in Torquay. Woah. Hope it doesnt put him off the game.

Unbelievable

• Angry

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Just received a msg from a friend that it was reported in the HSun that Nick V holiday home has been damaged by fire this morning under suspicious circumstances in Torquay. Woah. Hope it doesnt put him off the game.

Unbelievable
Emma Murray will be all over it - Nick will be just fine.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Unbelievable

Yesterday morning.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Unbelievable
Some people. Seriously.

• Angry

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012

Unbelievable

Nah, it's just a house ... nothing like a premiership cup or medal.
Plus, being a carpenter, he can build another one.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Idiot Geelong supporter(s) trying to put Vlastuin off his game.
Apparently the damage wasn't too significant.