Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

The Parasites are at their absolute worst when they think it’s time a coach gets the sack ,as that brings great click bait. I see Caro is allready making up stuff to create a headline .

Reactions: 2 users
Caroline Wilson always starts a sentence with “It’s my belief that…” which is code for not having any real intel, but rather just her own opinion or gut feel, which she then cleverly passes off as fact to create a whirlwind of attention. She’s done it her whole career. And she especially likes to apply this tactic (with high levels of nastiness thrown in) to people that she has a gripe with eg Dew, Clarkson, North Melbourne etc.

Who knows, Dew most likely will get the sack. But Wilson again is trying to create a story that isn’t there. Not yet anyway. She’s just passing off her suppositions again.

Reactions: 5 users
Caroline Wilson always starts a sentence with “It’s my belief that…” which is code for not having any real intel, but rather just her own opinion or gut feel, which she then cleverly passes off as fact to create a whirlwind of attention. She’s done it her whole career. And she especially likes to apply this tactic (with high levels of nastiness thrown in) to people that she has a gripe with eg Dew, Clarkson, North Melbourne etc.

Who knows, Dew most likely will get the sack. But Wilson again is trying to create a story that isn’t there. Not yet anyway. She’s just passing off her suppositions again.
She is bad. Seriously how many people at clubs call hear to give her inside info?
It might've been happening in the 80's & 90's but i doubt it happens today.
She throws darts and hopes one hits the bulleye.
99% of the shitt she says on Footy Full of Shitt is her trying to stay relevant. No one at GC would call her to give her info.
Campbell?
Evans??
Cameron???
Yeah right

She is bad. Seriously how many people at clubs call hear to give her inside info?
It might've been happening in the 80's & 90's but i doubt it happens today.
She throws darts and hopes one hits the bulleye.
99% of the shitt she says on Footy Full of Shitt is her trying to stay relevant. No one at GC would call her to give her info.
Campbell?
Evans??
Cameron???
Yeah right
A broken clock is right once a day

Reactions: 1 user
I was staggered to hear that Dew is now into his sixth year at the suns, and that he still has 18 months on his contract!

That club is a joke.

Cornes at it again. Had a crack at Mcqualter for not apologising to Jake Lloyd during his press conference. Said we should have done what Stewart did when he hit Prestia and be on the front foot and apologised.

And then from the cheap seats old mate Barrett chimed in and said we are a club that doesn’t apologise. Referenced back to 2020 and when we were in the Hub.

Barrett is such a puppet to Cornes.

• Angry
Cornes at it again. Had a crack at Mcqualter for not apologising to Jake Lloyd during his press conference. Said we should have done what Stewart did when he hit Prestia and be on the front foot and apologised.

And then from the cheap seats old mate Barrett chimed in and said we are a club that doesn’t apologise. Referenced back to 2020 and when we were in the Hub.

What did we need to apologize for in the hub?

What a load of rubbish. We were the first team to consistently show any firm of concern for injured opponents, and real respect in general. Others copy, some mean it, some don't. But to say we did apologise is nonsense.

Has every other coach apologised for their players since Stewart? Did McRae apologise for the De Goey hit? Goodwin for Picketts, etc.?

• Angry

I knew this would be on here somewhere. The d-head won't stop with this rubbish. Obviously couldn't find anything else to use for his farting segment.

I knew this would be on here somewhere. The d-head won't stop with this rubbish. Obviously couldn't find anything else to use for his farting segment.
Did either of them bring up Broad’s apology to the bloke he concussed this year, or the care we’ve shown when people have been injured on the field?

Reactions: 1 users
Couldn’t believe that for a few days after our game, some, SEN types, we’re trying to have the AFL look at ‘sin binning’ a player for acts like Nankervis bump.

The one that surprised me , was Dermie of all people.

“Look I wouldn’t say I’m shocked, but I’m genuinely surprised” ….at this from him.

His hatred of the RFC continues.

What’s with him these days? He can’t rewrite history for the things he did by towing this ‘high and mighty’ position.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user