Footy Show | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Show

It was dreadful. Two hosts just doesn't work. No structure, especially compared to the NRL equivalent. Sam is past his use by date. He used to provide footy insight and humour in the show's early days. Now he's like a grumpy old man footy wise and is generally offensive rather than funny.

No humour edge to the show now that Trev's gone and the player's panel doesn't give much either. Will need major changes to survive into 2010.

Tigers of Old said:
What's the consensus?

I think the only way they can save it is to bring back McGuire. You know it's going to be bad every week, but I never thought it would get this bad. What have they been doing for the past 5 months?

I only watch it because we are starved of any footy info up here unless it's got something to do with Jonno Brown or Michael Voss.

It's a shame that this rubbish rolls on year after year whilst the Fox Footy Channel is a distant memory. RIP Clinton :'(

is it really that hard to produce a footy show! terrible, after 20 minutes i wacked in a d.v.d THE WIRE now that a show you cant look away from. check it out guys.

creek 1174 said:
is it really that hard to produce a footy show! terrible, after 20 minutes i wacked in a d.v.d THE WIRE now that a show you cant look away from. check it out guys.

:fing32 :fing32 :fing32

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but should they bring back eddie? At least you would actually get some footy stories out of him, all beit 80/20 Collingwood/rest!

PS Did hutchy have more hair than last time? :cutelaugh

TimTamMan said:
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but should they bring back eddie? At least you would actually get some footy stories out of him, all beit 80/20 Collingwood/rest!

Yeh Yeh

TimTamMan said:

Not sure about Hutchy, but it looked like Sam had his face tightened again.

Unfortunately it looks like this years version is going to have a greater emphasis on Crawford and provide him with every opportunity to stroke his ego and further his media/entertainment aspirations. Unfortunately the viewing public has to endure his attempted humour and all singing, all dancing side show. I think we're going to be well and truly sick of the sight of this blokes head before too long.

Hello Newman said:
Unfortunately it looks like this years version is going to have a greater emphasis on Crawford and provide him with every opportunity to stroke his ego and further his media/entertainment aspirations. Unfortunately the viewing public has to endure his attempted humour and all singing, all dancing side show. I think we're going to be well and truly sick of the sight of this blokes head before too long.

I know they've gone pretty low with Crawf in the past but surely the broadcasting authority would come down hard if they showed him doing this. :hihi

More poo at 9.30 tonight. I wonder what earth shattering news Snatchy will have for us ? Will Sam take off his pants again ? Will Crawford take off his shirt again ? Phew. What a show !

Redford said:
More poo at 9.30 tonight. I wonder what earth shattering news Snatchy will have for us ? Will Sam take off his pants again ? Will Crawford take off his shirt again ? Phew. What a show !

ahh red snatchy and co talking about sheeds 'tigers can win the granny" they'll be all over it...

The Marngrook Footy Show

Starts back tonight at 8:00 till 10:00 in Channel 31.

Best footy show on the box (except the overuse of the work 'deadly'), and for tired eyes, Kylie Farmer is easily the most attractive thing in footy.

If you watch this first, you'll probably turn the other 'footy' show off after a few minutes.

I reckon that the Footy show may be axed at years end if if rolls out 26 weeks of last weeks dross.

The NRL show is a shadow of the show it was 3-5 years ago also and i can see both shows having very doubtful futures.

Cricket for me tonight... I won't subject myself to the footy show again until the real stuff starts. Speaking of the real stuff - I'll be beside myself with excitement at about this time next week.

I guess they'll be previewing the season opener tonight. Should be a fair bit of Judd v Cousins talk.