Footy Show | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Show

Maybe Balooga but Footy show may air next Wed night id reckon.

The decision to have Crawford on every week is a mistake imo, i witnessed more maturity growing up watching Romper Room

There's a bear in there..

Oh, that was play school. Same thing really.

Yeah Romper Room had Miss Helena and MR DOO BEE ;D

Geez kidz miss all the good stuff these days.

Used to crack it though at the end cos when Miss Helena looked in her magic mirror and said all these kids names she could see i never saw her say Craigybabes. :mad:

No wonder im the way i am.

craig said:
Yeah Romper Room had Miss Helena and MR DOO BEE ;D

Geez kidz miss all the good stuff these days.

Used to crack it though at the end cos when Miss Helena looked in her magic mirror and said all these kids names she could see i never saw her say Craigybabes. :mad:

No wonder im the way i am.

Miss Helena was HOT !!! ;D

She certainly was Forceful one, no one and i mean no one back then served milk and biscuits the way Miss Helena did. .......Buzz Buzz :hihi

craig said:
She certainly was Forceful one, no one and i mean no one back then served milk and biscuits the way Miss Helena did. .......Buzz Buzz :hihi

That's right. Just watching her every day on TV as a kid made me bennnnnnnnd & streeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch...... ;D

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Richo on the panel tonight. He's on the promos at the start so I'd say he's gonna be a regular this season. t
hat's gotta make it better than last weeks dribble

Then she'd straddle her magic horsey on a stick and cavort around the studio :D

Oh for my youth ...... and miss Helena :hihi

premiers09 said:
Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Richo on the panel tonight. He's on the promos at the start so I'd say he's gonna be a regular this season. t
hat's gotta make it better than last weeks dribble

Sheesh Prem you just ruined our wonderful nostalgic wimsy on Miss Helena and her antics and Romper Room to talk about the Footy Show!!!!

Now back to Miss Helena :D

"I always do everything right.
I never do anything wrong.
I'm a Romper Room Do Bee;
A Do Bee all day long!"

:hihi :hihi

Damn i got a pic of Mr Doo Bee but cant get it on here :hihi

Poor ol Doo Bee was stuffed .......... i believed by someones hand :hihi

Maybe Miss Helena is best left alone Forcefield ...... after all these years she may not end up the spunk we remember her as it could be embarrassing :hihi :hihi

TigerForce said:
Stuff Mr Doo Bee.........I wanna see Hot Helena........yeeahhh!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV9ZhR7ZJTY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIRu8-5Nyek

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Ah good work Freezer how 80s was that heh heh heh

Sheesh that was a loooong time ago. :(

There was a Miss Megan too if i remember correctly also. :hihi