FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing

Glad to hear all the great stories. Getting pumped! About to start the long journey home from Croatia via Paris!

Reactions: 4 users
For those who have experience with these things, how would you rather view the game, in a nosebleed seat or in a standing section amongst the action?

For those who have experience with these things, how would you rather view the game, in a nosebleed seat or in a standing section amongst the action?
Nosebleed for me as I am there for and enjoy the actual footy... so to see the game clearly is my number 1 priority... standing if you’re all about atmosphere and view footy as a social outing.. have a few beers etc

Anyone know of a map that shows you the actual location of individual seats in the row? Ie if it is a aisle seat?

Seat view gives a rough idea but isn't exact and the rest of the maps I find are just bays.
Lowest and highest numbers are end of row. Think there's maybe 30 seats per row? so 1,2,3 / 28, 29 , 30 would be ends of the rows

GeeWhizz must have handed back a massive amount of tickets for re issue. People in front of me at Craigieburn when I picked mine up, were trying to buy 20 tickets. They were being fairly picky over what bays they wanted to get the seats in, so the vendor moved them aside for a few moments so they could figure out exactly what areas they could still get seats in. Only issue from the tikitik lady was that she prob couldn't issue 20 seats in a row but max ten and ten over two rows.

Well done to everyone that got tickets.

After 2017 when i went by myself said to my kids that i wouldn't go again without them. When our opportunity came this year i didn't register (cat 1) & i didn't bother for any of my kids that were eligible 1 gold (2 silver) , by the time the silver one's could try this arvo i tried to get to get all 4 of us a ticket but obviously that was going to be a tall order getting 4 next to each other.

Oh well at least i'm good for my word. Feel a bit disheartened but the main thing is we get the job done on Saturday :)

I have done the same thing. I will be taking my wife and 3 kids to PRO. I did register and got a ticket today for another tiger family member.

The price we pay for brainwashing our kids to be Tigers.

Reactions: 1 user
Unlike a lot of people I prefer to sit in Q than stand..... too many obstacles, pylons, heads (2 types in some bays unfortunately! )etc.
If you sit up top and once you adjust your senses it's ok.
Believe it or not, watching the game down the ground from up high is fascinating in itself as you see stuff you don't appreciate at ground level.

Anyway, just as we said we'd be prepared to play in hessian bags in 17.
I'm prepared to watch from wherever as long as I'm there.... enjoy the day :)

Ha
Hi everyone, I have a bunch of category 3 tickets (7 in total, willing to separate) I'm willing to swap for lower category to save money if you are willing to pay the difference. please PM me if want more details and I'll give you my number. Please note my tickets are in M57 & another allocation in M34 (GWS allocation)

Have PM’d you

Mate of mine Gold 22 years got through in the 11am crapshoot. when I grabbed his credit card and ID so I could collect the ticket at an outlet I noted it was a 5 game membership (he lives outside Melb) .... begged the question can you maintain your continuity with a 3 or even 1 game membership? Which might be a good strategy for those who say have other ways to See home and away games eg MCC or AFL restricted but want to work up to the nirvana of near certain seats upon reaching 25 years membership. But it doesn't put much into the coffers of the RFC.

Enjoy the day all.

I entered the ballot but missed out. Wasn't too upset as its my parents 50th wedding anniversary this Saturday, so saved me a moral dilemma.

Then the GWS allocation became available today. Logged in, got tickets but just couldn't bring myself to hit purchase.

Will live off the great memories of being there in 2017.

And barrack hard in front of the box.

Go Tiges!!

Reactions: 1 users
Mate of mine Gold 22 years got through in the 11am crapshoot. when I grabbed his credit card and ID so I could collect the ticket at an outlet I noted it was a 5 game membership (he lives outside Melb) .... begged the question can you maintain your continuity with a 3 or even 1 game membership? Which might be a good strategy for those who say have other ways to See home and away games eg MCC or AFL restricted but want to work up to the nirvana of near certain seats upon reaching 25 years membership. But it doesn't put much into the coffers of the RFC.
Yes, I can vouch for the 3 game membership continuing. That's been my last 3 or so years and I'm now platinum.

Hahaha....that happened to me. In line for about 1 minute. All good. Then it was my turn. Printer jammed and it only printed 2 of my 3 tickets. Printer then got fixed and then my tickets disappeared. The poor girl then had to call Ticketek to sort it out. All good in the end. Mind you my heart rate elevated yet again.
I was there at 3.00 all good (went here in 2017 after lobbing into Mulgrave to confront a 200 long queue)

Anyone know of a map that shows you the actual location of individual seats in the row? Ie if it is a aisle seat?

Seat view gives a rough idea but isn't exact and the rest of the maps I find are just bays.
In your Ticketek account, click on the Order History tab. It should show your tickets. There is a View Venue Map button that brings up this bay map with your seats highlighted in blue. Hover over each dot to show the seat numberGFSeat Map Q7.png

Reactions: 3 users
Quick question and apologies if this has been answered.

If I have a concession ticket that needs to be upgraded, can this be done and how?

In 2017 I'm lead to believe you could do it at the ground or prior at a ticketek and pay full price for the ticket with the amount already debited refunded.

Hope this makes sense.