FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
So that's 27,000 member allocation tickets for us. At least 10,000 in the MCC, and another 10k in the AFL members, plus all the other packages. 50-60k Tiger fans is my guess. Not as one-sided as the 2017 prelim (more neutrals) but still more one-way than we've ever seen, I reckon.

Reactions: 1 user

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Geeeeeeez it's disappointing to see so many Tiger fans scalping/upselling tickets on Twitter, etc. I realise you can make a quick buck, but still.

(I have my ticket, not being salty for not being able to get one).

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
So that's 27,000 member allocation tickets for us. At least 10,000 in the MCC, and another 10k in the AFL members, plus all the other packages. 50-60k Tiger fans is my guess. Not as one-sided as the 2017 prelim (more neutrals) but still more one-way than we've ever seen, I reckon.
That's assuming no tiger fans have infiltrated the giants ranks...

tote

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 10, 2004
Sydney
Quick question and apologies if this has been answered.

If I have a concession ticket that needs to be upgraded, can this be done and how?

In 2017 I'm lead to believe you could do it at the ground or prior at a ticketek and pay full price for the ticket with the amount already debited refunded.

Hope this makes sense.

In 2017 my wife used my daughters concession ticket (she was away) without any issue - didn't need to upgrade but maybe things have changed this year ...

Robbo_

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2008
The ticketek officer person who issued the tickets. I asked her if I can upgrade to full adult when I collected them and she said I can do that on gameday, gate 3
Can it be anyone with the ticket or does it have to be the member/person who paid for the ticket?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I was told it had to be the person with the ticket, with their membership barcode.

This backs that up:

BrisTiger might have more details but if I remember he was able to upgrade without much fuss. It was after all extra money for Ticketek. He did have all of the details and copies of ID of the original ticket holders though but I don't think he had to show anything.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
BrisTiger might have more details but if I remember he was able to upgrade without much fuss. It was after all extra money for Ticketek. He did have all of the details and copies of ID of the original ticket holders though but I don't think he had to show anything.

This is right. I picked up the tickets from the Ticketek at the G (gate 3 I think?) and asked to upgrade which they did with no worries. Didn't use the same card to book the tickets either. Not sure if their policy has changed.

I also did this for the Gabba final but ticketmaster made life more difficult. After speaking to 2 people and 1 supervisor they did it for me

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
I'll throw it out there, if anyone has a ticket to sell, any sort of seat please let me know!

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Have 2 tickets for the live site available sell for face value... 60 for both. Pm me

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Ive got one Pouncing.

My number is 0414288783

Will be outside gate 6 around 1.15pm
I have managed to get into mcc. So I have a ticket for sale top level Olympic stand. Category 4 face value $309