FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing

Quick question and apologies if this has been answered.

If I have a concession ticket that needs to be upgraded, can this be done and how?

In 2017 I'm lead to believe you could do it at the ground or prior at a ticketek and pay full price for the ticket with the amount already debited refunded.

Hope this makes sense.
Game day at the Ticketek office near gate 3. I tried to upgrade my 2x concession today and was told that’s when I could do it.

Reactions: 1 user
So I've got tickets on Level 4, Q55 Row CC seats 22 &23. Right next to the scoreboard. Olympic Stand. These are restricted view seats. Never sat there before. Does anybody know how much of the ground you cannot see? ie how restricted is the viewing from there?

So I've got tickets on Level 4, Q55 Row CC seats 22 &23. Right next to the scoreboard. Olympic Stand. These are restricted view seats. Never sat there before. Does anybody know how much of the ground you cannot see? ie how restricted is the viewing from there?

Punch in Q55 Row DD (closest it will give you ) in the section box... good luck :)

So is the GF now officially a sell out??

That statement hasn't been made. They've said the extra member allocation for RFC is now exhausted. Makes me think there are still plenty of corporate package tickets available.

That statement hasn't been made. They've said the extra member allocation for RFC is now exhausted. Makes me think there are still plenty of corporate package tickets available.
I reckon they will struggle to fill the MCC given it is GWS, and additional tickets will be released on Friday

So is the GF now officially a sell out??

Yep officially sold out as far as general seating is concerned. Members tickets and AFL members done. There are always MCC left until game day as they queue up on game day.

alright guys, I am still trying to snag a ticket for my mate. preference is standing room, but will take anything. if you suddenly find yourself in a situation where you have an excess ticket, please keep my mate in mind. he's flying up from Hobart in the hope of finding a way in. he missed out in yesterday's ticket sale by one year.

Yep officially sold out as far as general seating is concerned. Members tickets and AFL members done. There are always MCC left until game day as they queue up on game day.
My girlfriend got this email the other day regarding MCC restricted members:

Attachments

• 71245209_387866458800170_1179305497296109568_n.jpg
    71245209_387866458800170_1179305497296109568_n.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 58
My girlfriend got this email the other day regarding MCC restricted members:

Yep. There was availability on the day last year for restricted MCC members too so likely there will be this year. But that's only for restricted MCC members not for club supporters or general public.

Just Checking With Standing Room ive been told you can bascially stand anywhere around the G apart from the MCC and AFL Members

I have three category 6 seats, happy to swap for 3 standing room, for cost difference.
Can swap them once we're inside the ground.
Anyone keen?

I've got a ticket, but still looking for another for my dad. If I can't find another I'll just give him mine and I'll watch somewhere in Swan St – but please lemme know if anyone has a spare come up!

GeeWhizz must have handed back a massive amount of tickets for re issue. People in front of me at Craigieburn when I picked mine up, were trying to buy 20 tickets. They were being fairly picky over what bays they wanted to get the seats in, so the vendor moved them aside for a few moments so they could figure out exactly what areas they could still get seats in. Only issue from the tikitik lady was that she prob couldn't issue 20 seats in a row but max ten and ten over two rows.

The club told me around 10,000 tickets were given to the tigers from gws.

Must be worth a couple more goals to us - surely. :)

Right now gws is my second best club cause I got one of them tickets.

Reactions: 1 user