FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing

Have checked the map from gsta12

So it looks like Cat 3 is behind the goals at both ends at ground level - or a couple of sections in the fron part of Level 4
Is that your take too?
Yeah, would be a little disappointed with front of top deck as we were Cat 5 in 2017 and had Level 4 southern stand.
I'm hoping Cat 3 means a better chance of those lower levels seats.
But, with that said, can't get greedy. Just fortunate enough to be there.

Yeah, would be a little disappointed with front of top deck as we were Cat 5 in 2017 and had Level 4 southern stand.
I'm hoping Cat 3 means a better chance of those lower levels seats.
But, with that said, can't get greedy. Just fortunate enough to be there.

Hang on - go back a post or two.
That map might not be relevant

Edit: Hang on again!!!!!!
I'm quite confused - coz that map specifically does say GF

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I just had another look. Says GF map.

So as we were:
So it looks like Cat 3 is behind the goals at both ends at ground level - or a couple of sections in the front part of Level 4

Presumably it's the Richmond goal end
Fingers crossed

Money deducted.
Looks like I got Cat 5.
Same as 2017
Again whilst I would have loved somewhere on the lower level.

I am there.....

Reactions: 1 user
Money deducted.
Looks like I got Cat 5.
Same as 2017
Again whilst I would have loved somewhere on the lower level.

I am there.....

Just checked mine. $309 deducted. Looks like Category 5 for me too. Any idea where these are? I've looked at the map and looks like the back level of the top decks. That can't be right can it?

Just checked mine. $309 deducted. Looks like Category 5 for me too. Any idea where these are? I've looked at the map and looks like the back level of the top decks. That can't be right can it?

Yup, top deck only.

First section of Southern (Behind Goals)
Middle and Back Southern (Half Forward)
Back or middle of Olympic
Middle of Ponsford

Yup, top deck only.

First section of Southern (Behind Goals)
Middle and Back Southern (Half Forward)
Back or middle of Olympic
Middle of Ponsford
Thanks. I guess until I get my ticket and know the seat I won't know.
Was spoilt last time being 3 rows from the front behind the goals next to the cheer squad.

Anyone know when we will know exactly where we sit? Is it when we pick up our ticket?

Finally deducted. $618 for 2 tix which means category 5. Nosebleeds but happy to be there. Hopefully at the PRE

Thanks. I guess until I get my ticket and know the seat I won't know.
Was spoilt last time being 3 rows from the front behind the goals next to the cheer squad.

Anyone know when we will know exactly where we sit? Is it when we pick up our ticket?
Should receive an email within a day or so, so will know seats prior to collection.

Finally deducted. $618 for 2 tix which means category 5. Nosebleeds but happy to be there. Hopefully at the PRE

Same. Will have to bring someone young to get my drinks orders up and down the stairs.

Should receive an email within a day or so, so will know seats prior to collection.

Yeah ticketek send you something on Monday. You can log into your account too, that generally updates first but wont be until tomorow etc.