FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing

So, like yeah we made it ;);););)

Let the credit card statement refreshes be a joyous time for all.

Would be iconic if GWS pull off an upset today, could potentially mean a few more tickets for the Tiger faithful.

Reactions: 1 user
when are they likely to start charging credit cards, tonight or sunday night?

Members who are successful in obtaining a 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket will automatically be charged for tickets once it has been confirmed that Richmond will participate in the 2019 Grand Final. Members who were successful in the ballot will have their credit card charged on either September 21 or September 22 (after winning the Preliminary Final). Please ensure that you have enough funds for all tickets on your nominated card.

I can't see how they can do it until after the Pies v Giants - because a very different number of tickets will be allocated to the Tigers based on who wins. I expect it will be tomorrow.

Richmond members who are successful in obtaining a 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket via the member ballot will automatically be charged for tickets on Saturday, September 21 following tonight’s preliminary final win.

from 2017 thread:

Those wondering how to interpret tickets

SQ11-2/AA/3-5 would mean

S=section
Q11=bay Q11
-2=this refers to bays where there was a split allocation because a single bay might have had two categories in it (like level 4 of the Southern). It's the ticketek computer's way of distinguishing between the different categories within the same bay
AA=row AA
3-5=seats 3,4 and 5.

Last edited:
So the ticket allocations for RFC members are pretty much done then? Someone somewhere knows what category tickets I got.

Does anyone have his contact details?

Allocation has certainly begun. Family member has had money deducted.

Reckon they might do the Priority 1s today as that’s the easy job, just deciding who sits where. Then after the 2nd prelim they’ll get on to the lower categories as they’ll know how many we’ll have. Not sure how many extra we’d get if it’s GWS, they’ve got 28,000 members, but presumably that includes lots of pets, babies, etc. plus plenty who wouldn’t want the expense of travelling. Hopefully we’d get at least 5,000 extra.

Crap, I’m priority 1 and an unexpected debit has come out of my account, anyone know how much the ticket cost is (for 1) to get deducted?

Crap, I’m priority 1 and an unexpected debit has come out of my account, anyone know how much the ticket cost is (for 1) to get deducted?
Check the mail you got from the club. It gives you the cost break down for seating categories.

One of the rare times when you're really looking forward to a shed load of cash being deducted from your account.

Reactions: 1 users