Game Day - Dreamtime at the G - Dusty 298th Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Dreamtime at the G - Dusty 298th Game

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Can you believe Dusty will have graced the ground 298 times for this proud club after Rd 11 today - what a champion and something to celebrate through the good and bad times.

That’s all I have got to say about Dreamtime at the G folks as the tigers are under immense external pressure to turn their form around - internally I just hope they grow the kids and unearth a few gems in the process.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Can you believe Dusty will have graced the ground 298 times for this proud club after Rd 11 today - what a champion and something to celebrate through the good and bad times.

That’s all I have got to say about Dreamtime at the G folks as the tigers are under immense external pressure to turn their form around - internally I just hope they grow the kids and unearth a few gems in the process.
If we lose the next 3, I reckon we'll be 100% sure to win our 2nd game against the Dorks at the G for the Duz 300.

Reactions: 1 users
If we lose the next 3, I reckon we'll be 100% sure to win our 2nd game against the Dorks at the G for the Duz 300.
Dusty has played 297 games and there are 3 games prior to the Hawthorn game, wouldn't that make his 300th in Adelaide or are we not putting him on the plane for that game?

Reactions: 3 users
Dusty has played 297 games and there are 3 games prior to the Hawthorn game, wouldn't that make his 300th in Adelaide or are we not putting him on the plane for that game?

We play the cats in round 12 on a Saturday night and then five days later on a Thursday night v the crows in Adelaide.

Dusty won't play that game and will play his 300th against the Hawks at the G in our home game

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I want to see tackles stick. lots of pressure, more run, boys keeping up with opponents an heaps of goals please.

Doing well so far in the reserves at the MCG second quarter Tigers eight goals straight to the bombers six goals 4 behinds (40)

Kaleb Smith doing very well

Watch on below link

*smile* totally forgot about the 2nds game at the G now.

Posh said Young has some knee injury. Geez.....

Anyone notice the flogs took half-a-minute to whistle ball up (and not HTB to us) with that tackle in our I50 but quickly whistled and gave the Bummers a HTB free after we tackled inside their I50??

I really hope Archie May turns out to be a great FF for us in the upcoming premiership years...:))

Reactions: 1 user
Smith handles the ball by hand as good as anyone. Love how clean he is

Reactions: 1 user