Game Day - Dreamtime at the G - Dusty 298th Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Dreamtime at the G - Dusty 298th Game

3 goals to (how I call out to my autistic nephew) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRCCCCHHH!!!! :))

OMG another FLOG controversy!!!! WTF are they doing!!!! Gifted a goal to the Bummers through confusion.

Bombers can only score due to the umps. Ump in the centre (ump in control) calls touched off the boot, ump inside their F50, calls a mark a mark (even after it had been called touched), we tackle him and they pay a 50. FFS, surely the controlling umpire is the one that should be in control!

Reactions: 2 users
Here’s another one I’ve never seen.
Bomber player takes mark, umpire calls touched off the boot, play on, Tiger player tackles bomber, second umpire pays 50 for tackling they guy who took the “mark”

• Haha
  • Sad
Haha - middle ump says touched off the boot - other umpire gives 50m for the tiger who tackled the ‘mark”

Not that’s there’s an umpire bias …

Reactions: 1 user
Bombers can only score due to the umps. Ump in the centre (ump in control) calls touched off the boot, ump inside their F50, calls a mark a mark (even after it had been called touched), we tackle him and they pay a 50. FFS, surely the controlling umpire is the one that should be in control!
Seriously, how more amateur and pathetic do this lot get????

Reactions: 1 users
I really think we should take May in the mid season draft. Has he nominated?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Flogs aside, it's been great watching this 2nds team this season. Good to see Morro getting better as coach.

Reactions: 7 users
The umps just have no idea, no confidence and no control of the game. No wonder players get frustrated.
How hard would it be for the “controlling” ump to call it back? You know, common sense and that

The umps just have no idea, no confidence and no control of the game. No wonder players get frustrated.
How hard would it be for the “controlling” ump to call it back? You know, common sense and that
Wasn't even a 50!!!

Reactions: 1 user