GAME DAY !!!! Premiers v Pensioners | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY !!!! Premiers v Pensioners

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
If Ratagalea comes in I would expect to see the following match ups;

Broad To Cameron
Astbury To Hawkins
Balta To Ratagalea

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think of these 3 Ross is the one that needs to stamp himself somewhat tonight, even though they were drafted in same year I think Riley is still on more of a learning curve, (with hopefully more upside), so I would be happy with a similar output from RCD to last week with anything more a bonus.
Either way with Cotch and Lambo at least 3 weeks away, (got a feeling Lambo might be more?), and Dion hopefully down to two? it is a fantastic opportunity for the boys to show, and for the club to see, what they've got and where they need to improve.

Ross doesn't need to get 25 possessions, he just needs to run the MCG pattern on the wing,

and release Marlion into the guts to do a Trent Cotchin impersonation.

I'll be happy with 10 possession, 5 tackles, 14 km's, and 5 hectares invaded from young Jack

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If Ratagalea comes in I would expect to see the following match ups;

Broad To Cameron
Astbury To Hawkins
Balta To Ratagalea

taking ratagolea waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too seriously IMO.

Noah gets the biggest and fastest these days, and thats Cameron.

Agree DTLD is the man for Freak Accident Elbows.

ratogoleo needs a run it it, in the manner of Naughton,

so I'd expect a bit of a back 8 collective effort on him

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I have watched most tiges games as well, Rioli's past 2 years have been below average i reckon.
A below average Rioli is still light years in front of a Zuthrie. And a dalhouse, miers and rohan.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
A below average Rioli is still light years in front of a Zuthrie. And a dalhouse, miers and rohan.

I wouldn't swap Danny for all four of those blokes, even if Geelong paid 100% of their salary and they gave us their 1st round pick in 2022, 2023 and 2024

I wouldnt actually swap Danny for anyone on Geelongs list. honestly.

Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Their captain and coach have had (another) whinge over the length of quarters being the same as it has been for 100 years. No wonder Emma Murray refused to go there, the job would be impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Big challenge tonight. Some on here are a little bit too confident.

Reactions: 6 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Their captain and coach have had (another) whinge over the length of quarters being the same as it has been for 100 years. No wonder Emma Murray refused to go there, the job would be impossible.
Really dumb move tactically.
Even if they genuinely believe they are too long, there is no way the AFL would change it mid-season.
Campaign for it at the end of the year.
Doing so now just tells your opposition that you're not fit.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
In today's Geelong Advertiser there is an article regarding the ten must do steps to beat Richmond.Only ten I thought?............................

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
taking ratagolea waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too seriously IMO.

Noah gets the biggest and fastest these days, and thats Cameron.

Agree DTLD is the man for Freak Accident Elbows.

ratogoleo needs a run it it, in the manner of Naughton,

so I'd expect a bit of a back 8 collective effort on him
This is correct, Ratagolea at the moment is a highlight real. He has no tank, and has a lot to learn

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Long quarters means game ends way past the pensioners bedtime and it’s far too long between changes of their incontinence pads

Last edited:

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014

Convenient gripe, given their list profile isn't it.

More reason to never listen to coaches regarding rules. Only ever driven by self-interest.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Surely Grigga is a Richmond plant sent on a covert op to whiteant the Cats