Game Day - Rich V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rich V Port

As much as I love Balto in the backline, I wouldn’t mind seeing him cover the ground between centre and CHF to either use that booming kick to target the forwards and kick a few from 50. We have Miller and Young to lock down their forwards.
Ryan I really like in the ruck (those taps to advantage are sublime) but he doesn’t take enough marks around the ground (yet). Would be a good day to rest him.

how we respond will be fascinating

i'm guessing we will roll over as dimma has effectively run a line through this playing group

Can't get to the game today, warming up watching the corn-holing on Kayo.
Hope it's not an omen.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Don’t know if this is just for the pregame warm up, but we are wearing white shorts and port wearing black/dark shorts.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I can’t believe it no late changes, so we stick with Ryan and Miller and Clark as the sub.

At the moment the rain has stopped

Can’t go into todays game with the talls we have named. We have to get another runner in the team.
Exactly like we were against the Pies the first half- too tall.
Changed it up the second half and took it right up to the Pies, but it was the first half being too tall which hampered us in conditions similar to today.

Clarke sub again.

Looks like no rain.

Can’t go to the game , so watching the game.

Let’s see what the effort the team brings .

Would like to see our coach down at the bench but is up with the coaches.

Thats why cumbo should be playing...miller was the only player running hard into our povket with three port players ...yet dusty bolton and graham lightly jogging up on the flank..no one guy ruming to get to that contest but miller...pretty poor effort