Game Day - Round 19 v Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Round 19 v Pies

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Forget the scoreboard. We flogged em.

61 to 11 when it mattered. We're still building.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Any win against the Pies is great, and to seriously damage their Premiership aspirations makes it even sweeter.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Any win against the Pies is great, and to seriously damage their Premiership aspirations makes it even sweeter.
and to seriously damage their chairman ... and their self-esteem ... and their footballing knowledge ... and .. etc etc ..

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
They will get players back and will be thereabouts come Finals. (if they make it) but the truth is their system is not strong. There gameplan is soooooooo 2017.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I loved seeing Eddie give up on his club and storm out before the final siren.

Reactions: 1 user

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
And seeing McGuire leave with clan in tow with at least 5 mins before the end of the game was a thing of beauty. The redneck couldn’t stomach staying till the end.

I still remember the glint in his eyes in an interview before last years prelim. I sometimes wander if that was because word had gotten out that some of the tiger players were crook. Awful man.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
And seeing McGuire leave with clan in tow with at least 5 mins before the end of the game was a thing of beauty. The redneck couldn’t stomach staying till the end.

I still remember the glint in his eyes in an interview before last years prelim. I sometimes wander if that was because word had gotten out that some of the tiger players were crook. Awful man.
Did you see where his son got bored with his Dads ranting and checked his phone? Gold!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I think losing Cotchin was a significant loss ,

His presence in the center in those conditions would’ve made us more dominant I believe

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Agree it was a complete demolition.

I was a guest with the Collingwood Coterie group The Woodman last night.
Pre game food and drinks, then level 2 watching the game.

It was a pleasure to hear the comments around me during the first and second quarters.
"Gee Richmond are clean"
"How fast are they?"
"We can't seem to break a Richmond tackle"
"How can Richmond be beating us around the ground while still having a spare man in defence"

There was a a bit of complaining about umpire decisions early, then that even dried up as these die hard Collingwood supporters realised that they were nowhere near
our level, and it was going to be a long night (and bye bye grand final hopes).

Went back inside at half time for some more drinks.

Couldn't help but notice that most of them didn't go back outside to watch the game again, but stayed inside for the second half .......

Wore my Richmond scarf with smug pride all night.
Great night!

How many comments about the prelim before the game? I've never come across a mob so happy to have won a prelim that it makes them forget the season is one game longer

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Absolutely priceless seeing Eddie crack it and leave with his sons in tow prior to the final siren. The Crocker miss didn't go down too well either lol