Game Day - Tigers V Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers V Blues

Interesting that Jack Riewoldt said that on field, the team was very quiet last week. No voices. That’s not good.

Hopefully Lynch and Nank improve that. (Dusty is a Humphrey).
I wonder if playing against their old coach was a factor.

heads dropping is a worry for any team and on the back of last week for us a mega worry
The response in the 2nd half last week wasn’t one of a team who had dropped their heads. The team had a massive crack after halftime.
I am expecting them to be up for this match

Reactions: 2 users
Would Stafford be our last 'bully', or would The Plumber?

Certainly no such players for a while though.
Geez Staff knew how to deploy a nobbly elbow or two

Reactions: 1 user
The Opening Round Crowd attendance has only ever once made/exceeded 90,000 once - and that was 2018 with Tigers coming off Premiership.

It has never made/exceeded 90,000 when Carlton have hosted and noting it's a Thursday night and the Tigers were insipid last week (and prices are now getting ridiculous) why is the media allowed to keep pushing the "90,000 crowd expected".

Year after year...................... (indeed in the last 10 years it's often been low to mid 80k)

Misinformation anyone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder how much the ‘opening round’ result will impact the Tiger crowd for tonight’s Thursday blockbuster?
Thursday night football is just a load of contrived afl / copying the NRL / done it cause they were told to by the media, bollucks!

Everyone blowing smoke up the blue baggers ass and reckon they may be drinking too much of their own bathwater.

With their outs we may just be in with a sneaky chance...
Yep. They were one goal away from a thumping last week. If Brissy slotted one more they would have rolled over.
I still don't rate them

Reactions: 1 users
Lefou unfortunately hurt his shoulder, gee hes looking good would have been pushing for senior selection in the next few weeks hope its only minor

I was there last week and I will be utterly shocked if we get within 5g tonight.

I think I'm more worried about McKay than Curnow. He'll have his tail up after last week. It is a massive task for Young.
Massive task for the on ballers and players up the field to limit the supply to McKay - especially the sort of supply the Suns were able to deliver last week in the first half
Young needs a lot of help from his team mates

Both teams had horrible 1st halves last week. Going to obviously be a focus for both teams to have a good start. Will be interesting to see which team steps up to the plate.