Game day Tigers v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Hawks

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just get the job done Tigers. No mucking around. A clinical performance for a convincing win to keep us in tune for a finals tilt.

Reactions: 4 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Need a professional performance today switch on from the get go and take our chances and no passengers let's lift the intensity up every week so we a peaking come finals bring that pressure and harassment.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
We struggled against them last time. They moved the ball quickly into space. Just get it done Tigerrrrs.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Good start important as they’ll try to win clearance, spread us with run & go through the middle as much as possible. That’s how they built a lead last time we played them.

We must make it a contested, hard tackling game as that’s how we won last time. Up to the team now - how much do they want finals after an up & down season.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We struggled against them last time. They moved the ball quickly into space. Just get it done Tigerrrrs.
They love the corridor. Need to close that off and make them go wide. Big game for Pickett and Macintosh.

Reactions: 1 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Stupid ticketek put me nearly smack bang in the middle of the Hawks cheer squad. Anyhoos, I'm concerned with Flossy in the warm up. He was holding his right ribs. IMHO...don't play injured players

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Stupid ticketek put me nearly smack bang in the middle of the Hawks cheer squad. Anyhoos, I'm concerned with Flossy in the warm up. He was holding his right ribs. IMHO...don't play injured players
No doubt the Hawks players will be testing those ribs at the first opportunity.