Game Day - Tigers v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Roos

tigersnake said:
we couldn't lay a finger on him. Painful to watch. Once the game was gone I was just hoping someone would stick a bloody tackle on him. Prestia had him cold at one stage, and got the high fend off him and a free, wasn't satisfying but at least it was something.

We tackled [email protected] worst was their Higgins breaking THREE tacklers which resulted in a goal. Terrible.

se7en said:
Damien Barrett will be trolling the board tonight.
Tell him to *smile* right off. Our game style is made up for 100% outdoors football..always struggle on that deck.
Would beat the Roos next week easily if at the G with their tall timber and some moisture around.

We will beat Geelong next week...book mark it.

TigerFlag2017 said:
I liked the look of Zurhaar, good footballer.

Reminds me of the north player that kicked the winner against us in the jason McCarthy retirement game

Might be an overreaction to a disappointing loss but with a tough draw to come and a crap % i am not even sure we will make the eight.

jb03 said:
Might be an overreaction to a disappointing loss but with a tough draw to come and a crap % i am not even sure we will make the eight.

Stack the backline
Hit the boundary

The Big Richo said:
Frustrates me how little insight he seems to have.

He led us to a premiership and for that I will be forever grateful, but I really feel like he is a really limited coach and is really a downhill skier.

Only caught a bit tonight and he did seem to be waffling out some pointless stats

The Big Richo said:
Something that never fails to annoy me after a loss is Hardwick's press conference.

Didn’t watch it
What did he say?
I should’ve spent the money on getting a real ruckman and tall defender then a forward that plays like Steve Jurica

We just didn't play the Richmond way. Starting to hear that too much. The new Richmond way is starting to look inconsistent

BrisTiger24 said:
We just didn't play the Richmond way. Starting to hear that too much. The new Richmond way is starting to look inconsistent

Consistently good at the G
Consistently shithouse at the dunghole

BrisTiger24 said:
Consistently inconsistent?

Can i put $50 that the common denominator is this dunghole?
That the skilda game is more scary then the Geelong game.

*we could possibly lose the next 3. Geelong 70-30, Adelaide 40-60 Stkilda 10-90

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
No wonder the team looked shellshocked tonight.

29000 only tonight.
Just proves we don’t turn up to that ground.
On Tv it looked & sounded mostly North Melbourne

TigerForce said:
Bewilders me why we play with congestion in attack.

When we win its called mossie fleet pressure.
Caddy playing kniw where near as well as he did in concert with JR as he is doing withLymch ...virtually no secondary target let alone third option.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
loss
3 wins
loss
3 wins
loss

Like clockwork.

Stack
Garthwaite
Balta
Baker
Soldo
Higgins
Bolton

A third of our team have barely played 50 games between them. Consistency will be an issue. Cotchin coming back not having played for 7 weeks also makes it hard.

Games like this are going to happen.