Game Day - Tigers v Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Saints

good signs from Nank, and getting back on the goal line well. Rest of the side not playing so great

Reactions: 2 users
Its still the skills like the last 2 weeks, even the run up through to that Lynch goal, the handballs that were we giving were poor, not direct into players hands, we almost turned it over but got lucky to get it out. We are inviting so much pressure through poor skills, we need to start controlling the ball a bit better.

Reactions: 1 users
Broad in the ruck Is awful.

Poor Bastard is only 193 cm up against 200 odd cm and not a ruck.

Not only that but having Broad in the ruck is damaging the team structure, and putting him at risk of injury.

Reactions: 2 users

Not only that but having Broad in the ruck is damaging the team structure, and putting him at risk of injury.

I agree, we look a lot weaker in defence without him back there. Houli was on Battle at one point, giving up over 10cms on him.

He's playing on the wing, but he's much better in the defensive half.

Poor old Lynchy is always suseptible to being run down as slow to get boot to ball. Playing well though

Definitely not a great quarter by any stretch but I'll take it x100 over our recent starts. Better signs late.

Giving up shocking easy goals but showing some forward run at least

Reactions: 1 user
That transition was much better, but I don't like the way we are matching up down back. They had a 3 on 1 in our D50, they had Membrey on Baker, Vlastuin and 1 other (who wasn't really in the contest), he dropped the ball and we rebounded, but Membrey is exactly the type we need Broad on in the defensive half. They have a very mid size forward line (with Kent, Membrey, Battle up there) and we move Broad out. Its very dangerous. Worked that time, but other times Membrey will take that mark and be kicking for a 14 point lead, rather than 7.

Why move Broad up the ground?! Our defence has been the only good aspect of our season so far. Why change it??

Somebody tell Bachar it's a Grand final. He looks bored.

And Jack has 3 quarters before Balta or Chol takes his spot next week.

Rant over.

Broad should be back helping.

Caddy & Mac on the wings.

Look too tall fo

Exactly.
Broad should be back helping out our defensive structures.

Houli , Stack poor.
Their height is a worry.

Nank isn’t doing too bad helping down back.

Lifted a little. You can see they are trying to get their handball game going but gee they are missing targets, not only by hand but by foot.

Tackles not sticking.

But within striking distance.

Martin disappeared after first few minutes. 20% disposal efficiency Same for Cotch 20%, love the guy but gotta stop turning it over so easily. 3 turnovers and 1 effective disposal from 5.