Game Day - Tigers V Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers V Suns

I haven’t heard or seen one bit of advertising for this game since I have been up here.

Have seen plenty of advertising for NRL though.
You must not be looking very hard
Dimma is the new Tom Tate

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Zero expectations for today and this season as a whole so no nerves or anxiety here. The only thing I’d like to see is our young players in Campbell, Gibcus, Banks, Dow and Ryan play well.
pretty reasonable perspective on today and beyond I reckon

I think it will come down to controlling the football.
Hitting targets and not turning the ball over too much.
By foot and hand.

Spotlight on Grimes, McIntosh, and Picket.

I know it is about team balance, but I also don't want to get to round 15, and be talking about why we didn't get more games into the kids earlier.

Zero expectations for today and this season as a whole so no nerves or anxiety here. The only thing I’d like to see is our young players in Campbell, Gibcus, Banks, Dow and Ryan play well.

agree - we need to start seeing the next gen - hope they all do well and enough to give the selectors a headache next week.

I would add junior to that list :)

At this point in the season, I just ask for a competitive showing over the 4 quarters -anything else is a bonus tbh

Oh and Bolts to kick a lazy bag

Regardless of execution I hope they play with plenty of spirit today; that’s all I want.

Not because it’s against Hardwick but because they’re the Richmond football team.

And Naismith to legally mountain climb on opponents’ spines all afternoon.

I think it will come down to controlling the football.
Hitting targets and not turning the ball over too much.
By foot and hand.

Spotlight on Grimes, McIntosh, and Picket.

I know it is about team balance, but I also don't want to get to round 15, and be talking about why we didn't get more games into the kids earlier.

yeah I'd love to stuff as many games into the under 25s as possible TBH

I need a more outrageous game day thread title for all the manufactured excitement about this game.

Maybe the Tiges vs Two Times Vow Breaking Triple Premiership Coach's AFL plastic 'new toys' team

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I'm going and haven't been to a Richmond win since 2021, so no expectations.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Interesting Team are staying the night here and not going home until Sunday night
Full recovery and review up here

Reactions: 1 users
Same mindset for me. Just want to see the kids progressing.

Make the late change, play the extra runner in the heat, don’t play Ryan. Balta and Kosi to back up Cray.

Reactions: 3 users