Game Day - Tigers V Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers V Suns

He was pushing back while in the ruck. Took a defensive contested mark. I remember saying if onoy he could do that playing forward. You could see he was just way more comfortable defensively than when he's up forward.

All ruckman push back. At no point was he playing as a defender. Unfortunately with our list the way it is we need him to be playing the forward / ruck role for this season.

We will get murdered by some key forwards as Young is hopeless at defending and butchers the footy every time he touches it but we have noone else who will be remotely competitive up forward

Gibcus started on King and was moved after the first 2 goals. He then lost his next contest to Lucocious I think.

He should not be on Curnow next week, nor McKay. He is not ready for those jobs yet. Get him as the 3rd tall defender and he can use his leap to advantage.

This is factually incorrect. Young started the game on King and played on him all day. The mark in the first which King took after outbodying Gibcus was just Gibcus trying to cover and out of position. I dont think Gibcus had a great game but he was panels better than Young