Game Day - Tigers V Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers V Suns

Free kick counts so far round 0
Swans 21 v Dees 24 (Difference 3)
Lions 16 v Blues 20 (Difference 4)
Im expecting in our game GC 26 To Tigers 10 (Difference 16)

Reactions: 1 user
Free kick counts so far round 0
Swans 21 v Dees 24 (Difference 3)
Lions 16 v Blues 20 (Difference 4)
Im expecting in our game GC 26 To Tigers 10 (Difference 16)
Yep. How hard is it really for these flogs??

Yep. How hard is it really for these flogs??
To be biased against us?
Not hard at all.
Just a straight up directive from City Hall.

Spare a thought for me.
About to jump in my car and drive to the other side of Melbourne in the heat to watch at buddy's place.

Don't let me down, Tigers!
Hope you cook Beavis's sausages, 1000 different ways!

Reactions: 1 users
To be biased against us?
Not hard at all.
Just a straight up directive from City Hall.

Spare a thought for me.
About to jump in my car and drive to the other side of Melbourne in the heat to watch at buddy's place.

Don't let me down, Tigers!
Hope you cook Beavis's sausages, 1000 different ways!
Don't get fried.

I need a more outrageous game day thread title for all the manufactured excitement about this game.

Maybe the Tiges vs Two Times Vow Breaking Triple Premiership Coach's AFL plastic 'new toys' team
Tigers vs 80% of the Suns future premiership team

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
on location. Quite a mild day but pretty windy

Reactions: 2 users
You reckon we'll get 12 with those umps? Nicholls, Deboy and Gianfragna hate us.
Deeboy not umpiring our game today, but hey Deeboy or O'Gorman doesnt make much of a difference lol

Umpires
Robert O'Gorman (10), Mathew Nicholls (15), Jamie Broadbent (20), Andre Gianfagna (27)

Deeboy not umpiring our game today, but hey Deeboy or O'Gorman doesnt make much of a difference lol

Umpires
Robert O'Gorman (10), Mathew Nicholls (15), Jamie Broadbent (20), Andre Gianfagna (27)
GianFranga bound to screw us!!

Umpires

Haha got Deboy and O'Gorman mixed up. Both pricks that hate us

I just don't see it as I can't see where our goals are going to come from
We're in it because it's 09 March, The Percies. We look very plain on paper but we've got some new faces there who can surprise. The date is the main thing in our favour IMO. Nobody is wound up including them.