Game Day - Tigers v Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Swans

How many are allowed in?
If so hit the boundary and give it to the white maggots or are they the orange maggots these days.
Start throwing the ball tiggies.

Rampe properly goes to Jack which leaves Jordan Dawson or Aliir Aliir to go to Tom. Go long and quick and isolate Lynch. Real chance for Tommy Lynch here to kick a goal for every one of his un-broken fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Got my Queensland visa and about to hit the road.

I'll try post some off the ball insights through the arvo to augment our Melbourne brothers and sisters experience of the game

feeling confident

tigers by 13. T.Lynch 5

Enjoy mate! Geez I used to take going to the footy for granted.

I know others have asked but no answer as yet, how many fans allowed in today?

think its just BrisTiger and Me?

nah, pretty sure its 10,000.

so probably 9900 tigers and 20 swans and 80 confused Lions fans

You can add myself and my 10 and 7 year olds to the list Ezy.

Young-uns are pumped!

Lets make some noise!

Reactions: 2 users
For The Guys going to The Gabba today Roar Loud so hopefully No Fake Crowd Noise Needed
Go Tigers By 18

4 qtr effort from whole side today get the win.Senior players need to lead the way.

Yeah, Ezy down one end and me down the other. That should be enough physical distance.

I think it will be 10,000 (25% capacity) but I'm sure our premier came out and said they would be moving to 50% capacity but not sure when that starts from

Reactions: 1 user
5 players Sydney have
Heeney
Kennedy
Parker
Papley and Morwood.
Stop them and the game is ours.

• Haha
I’m worried about Lynch playing.
We might be going in with a man down

Got my Queensland visa and about to hit the road.

I'll try post some off the ball insights through the arvo to augment our Melbourne brothers and sisters experience of the game

feeling confident

tigers by 13. T.Lynch 5
Is that 13 goals or points, eZy?

• Wow
Rampe properly goes to Jack which leaves Jordan Dawson or Aliir Aliir to go to Tom. Go long and quick and isolate Lynch. Real chance for Tommy Lynch here to kick a goal for every one of his un-broken fingers.
Rampe is the most overrated "rated" player in AFL for mine. he can't possibly stand Lynch so most likely goes to Jack.Hope he does it will play Jack back in to form.
He slots 4 or 5 on Rampe.

They focus on Tom & Jack, and Mabs & George will run riot.