Game Day - Tigers v Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Swans

Carey wrote us off for 2020 on Friday. If I could be bothered could look up his 2017 and 2019 columns with the same theme.
To be fair, Carey was one of the first to jump on the bandwagon in 17. He was calling us when pretty early on.

Reactions: 4 users
yeah Carey was all aboard the Tiger train. its fair enough he's dropped off this year, hope he's wrong though.

Games aren’t won on paper but on paper this Swans side is underwhelming:

Gray Hayward Papley
Hewitt Heeney Blakey
Stephens Kennedy Rowbottom
Mills Dawson Clarke
ORiordan Rampe Lloyd
McLean
Parker
Florent

Inter: Alir Cunningham Stoddart Warner

Reactions: 1 user
Lose this one and the Tigers back to the pile. Win it and they're still right in it.
Tigers by 9 points in a grinding affair.
Win today and we are only one win behind the ladder leaders. A close season with lots of upsets is good for us.

I’m worried about Lynch playing.
We might be going in with a man down
Thinking the same, but he played out the game last week and with rain forecast he just needs to get it down to our small fwds so it's up to them to win the game. If he goes off we have other options.

Lose this one and the Tigers back to the pile. Win it and they're still right in it.
Tigers by 9 points in a grinding affair.
Yeah, I reckon Longmire will park the bus from the first bounce.

You forget to mention Heeney, Parker, Kennedy and Aliir Aliir.

All pretty good players for the Swannies.
No match winners there. 2 players past their best, one player grossly over rated and one a battling backiine player. No excuses today despite our outs