Gameday - Tigers V Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday - Tigers V Bombers

Our Premiership heroes are rapidly ageing and fading away.
The younger players are simply not good enough
I am resigned to the fact that we are entering those long dark years of mediocrity again.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
You're the one gushing over their game plan. They won, not because of their gameplan, but because of our diabolical disposal and decision-making in the last. Neither team are making the 8 so yeah who cares.
Gushing ? WTF are you talking about ? I’m saying it was a game plan we had no answer for no matter how *smile* you think it was. It clearly wasn’t so *smile* given they beat us with it.

Reactions: 1 user
We have Ross (who actually had a good game ) on a wing . Mansell Cotchin & Pickett up forward , even Dion sometimes , Ralphsmith down back , so many are played out of position, no wonder we can’t put teams away

Reactions: 5 users
Fatigue leading to bad decision making also.

Hence we give up goals at the end of quarters every week.

No need to play Gibcus this season send him to Germany for beers and bee venom inhections.

Kid is going to be critical going forward no point ruining him for a lost cause this year.
My nephew is going to Oktoberfest...would love to have Gibcus on his table

• Haha
Dumbest moment of the season hands down goes to Jack Riewoldt soccering the ball off the ground straight to their spare man all on his own with a minute left. Well *smile* done Jack, instead of using your years of footy experience and just picking the ball up and creating a stoppage, you *smile* the game for us. As soon as he did that I knew we were gone. Others made mistakes, mansell should’ve at least scored a point, but for our oldest head to make such a horrible decision, I am absolutely fuming
He hasn't been able to bend over to pick a ball up since 2020.

Pretending he's a forward. Dimma told him to. Cannot mark under pressure and moves and thinks too languidly for a forward. Winger at best.
Let’s face it, like a number of others, he’s had an ordinary year Kings of Leon.

Was Prestia injured? Hardly sighted him all night long. Must be something wrong with him surely.

With all this drilled chaos our blokes do not know how to settle the game down to take the momentum out of the opposition when they get a run on.

K Mac takes his full 30 seconds then kicks straight to their spare defenders instead of looking backwards and swirtching out the other side.

3 times he couldve done it 3 times he directly turned it straight over.

Wouldve chewed up 90 seconds.

The 90 seconds it took for us to lose the game.

Reactions: 4 users
After a win - "Dimma is the greatest coach ever." After a loss - "Dimma can't coach." Surely we can do better than this.

Gushing ? WTF are you talking about ? I’m saying it was a game plan we had no answer for no matter how *smile* you think it was. It clearly wasn’t so *smile* given they beat us with it.
Ok maybe you're not comprehending. We didn't need to counteract their game plan as you suggest, it's a cr@p plan. We just needed to execute properly in the last and it was comfortably ours.

Jack's been a great player but this bloke seems to have dementia at times. Why kick it to Redman with Bolts right next to him!!!!!!

That's enough of McIntosh, we are desperate for kicking class and smarts. Just play Banks. McIntosh is a liability with the ball.

Reactions: 3 users
Grimes made 3 terrible mistakes in a row in the last. He's really struggling a bit. Just signed for another year.

The lack of composure from a recent three-time premiership team is staggering. The Tigers seem to be falling off the cliff a little faster and sooner than I thought.

Reactions: 3 users