Gameday - Tigers V Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday - Tigers V Swans

Game of reckoning 2023 for Tigers tonight. Just got to get the job done & hope the bounce of the ball favours us. Umps well most probably want to give Buddy a send off from the The G.
Yep, a rarity for us.

Yep, a casual for us.

Great to see Disco looking good again. To his right, another Tassie and to his left, another goalkicker.

1688632908879.png

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Is Bauer going to play forward or back?

Would be odd if he trained for 10 weeks as a back to be thrown forward in his debut game.

I think we'll know how the night is going to turn out within the first 10 minutes of this one.

Surely cannot play as badly as we did last week, would be nice if we had another Player with a high games number to celebrate and use as ammo.

Gotta keep the likes of Mills, Parker, Campbell and Blakey running through the centre with ease, must learn to run both ways quite a few of our blokes.

Anyway, here's hoping for at least a competitive venture tonight.

Eat 'em Alive Tiges !!!

Reactions: 1 users
Watching on Fox they’ve got Buddy as the “King of the G “ :vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Watching on Fox they’ve got Buddy as the “King of the G “ :vomit
Buddy's hardly a factor in the game these days (now watch him dominate) ........ hardly gets near the ball and plays more of a dummy role for the likes of McDonald and McLean, but it's not like you can leave him alone.

For a change, not feeling optimistic about tonight.
Instead, I am looking forward to the debuts of Banks and Bauer.
Hoping they make a good fist of their opportunities tonight.

Is Bauer going to play forward or back?

Would be odd if he trained for 10 weeks as a back to be thrown forward in his debut game.
Must be played forward we’ve got enough backmen
Forward line that’s where he’s needed we’re falling down there Must kick goals

I think we'll win.

martin back, prestia back.

MCG

Good form before the bye.