Gameday V Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday V Suns

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Up to six on ladder uner Port or Crows push us back again on percentage...

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
15 goal win on a very heavy ground ? you'll take that ..

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Good win. Great debut by the Egg. Great game by Bolton. Team selection gonna be interesting with Jack and Caddy possibly back. McIntosh Short and Ellis on shaky ground.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not after the position at half time.

Percentage is important and we just blew a golden opportunity to gain a lot more.

I reckon coasting a bit on a heavy deck to save the legs for GWS next week and still coming away with a 92 win is a pretty good outcome TBR

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ideally at 84 points up at half time you’d love a 120 point win but it rarely works out that way. It’s pretty hard to keep a side down for 120 minutes.

It’s like in cricket when you have the opposition 5/70, often the tail wags and they make 200 or so.

Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Not sure What the guy on the AFL website is Smoking. Had Mcintosh in the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Kmac and Broad are out of form.

Short has always had question marks over his lack of defensive pressure and today against a lowly team it was there for all to see. NOt only that but his kicking was below par. TBH, would rather have Naish in.

What does Graham add?

The Egg started a bit shaky but warmed into the part nicely. He is a very reliable kick.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
4 pts and a bucket load of percent in the bag - well done tigers.

Those not happy with a 92 pt win will never be happy

To put it perspective - Biggest winning scores kicked so far this weekend:

Hawthorn - 67 points
Essendon - 76
Richmond - 150
Power have kicked 38 to halftime.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Good win. Great debut by the Egg. Great game by Bolton. Team selection gonna be interesting with Jack and Caddy possibly back. McIntosh Short and Ellis on shaky ground.
Haven't watched the game but on AFL.com.au had Ellis & Kmac in our best, are they wrong?

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
While we’d all take a 90+ point winning margin, I think it’s fair to say our second half was fairly crap. I’m not concerned about the score but discipline and ruthless mindset were lacking. That’s what I wanted to see and what the team needs to learn.

Reactions: 1 users

SCAJMW

Tiger Cub
Dec 15, 2008
Pretty good effort from the boys today. Played fast corridor footy and forward line looked dangerous. None of this boundary line chipping like Collingwood. Ellis another good game. Stack forward is a game changer. Few teams above us would be very nervous!

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Was great to see Cotchy back to his best. From the opening bounce he was on and also Castagna had a ripper. Nice left foot on the Eggman as well.

Dusty is one of those rare players that takes it easy when the side is cruising :D At least he got a bit of a rest.