Geelong Floppers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geelong Floppers

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I think it's safe to say they are the only team in the AFL who request less games at the G.

Interstate clubs definitely want to play at the G when they're in VIC, as that's where finals, in particular the GF, are played (do you understand that concept Geelong?). Marvel tenants want big games at the G, although the care factor of Marvel tenants is pretty low.

Geelong will continue to make finals by beating up minnows on their runway and earning enough pts/%.

More games at the G means better chance of winning finals there. Geelong are seriously taking the urine, and their supporters should be filthy.
If i was a supporter of thiers i would be filthy, but i don't think i have had a discussion with 1 that agrees with this point of view.
I have even said to them "when you play Pies/Bombers/Hawks in Geelong come & we'll have a discussion" they don't even agree with that....

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I think it's safe to say they are the only team in the AFL who request less games at the G.

Interstate clubs definitely want to play at the G when they're in VIC, as that's where finals, in particular the GF, are played (do you understand that concept Geelong?). Marvel tenants want big games at the G, although the care factor of Marvel tenants is pretty low.

Geelong will continue to make finals by beating up minnows on their runway and earning enough pts/%.

More games at the G means better chance of winning finals there. Geelong are seriously taking the urine, and their supporters should be filthy.
If i was a supporter of thiers i would be filthy, but i don't think i have had a discussion with 1 that agrees with this point of view.
I have even said to them "when you play Pies/Bombers/Hawks in Geelong come & we'll have a discussion" they don't even agree with that....
I am aware that someone involved with the Club e-mailed them with the suggestion of offering a better allocation of tix for opposition Clubs as a way of helping play the big Clubs down there as they demand but they scoffed at the idea.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

It's Tiger Time!
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Driving through Geelong I was behind a car with Cats stickers on the rear window. The most prominent one said, and I quote this letter-perfect:
To Old!
To Slow!
To Good!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Driving through Geelong I was behind a car with Cats stickers on the rear window. The most prominent one said, and I quote this letter-perfect:
To Old!
To Slow!
To Good!!!!!
Got a feeling that sticker was from the time before Hawforn won their threepeat. Dim dark ages n all that stuff.