General Trade Discussion 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

General Trade Discussion 2022

The AFL site suggests we need a F2 for Graham to have enough picks for the GWS deals. I’m very keen for Hopper and Taranto, but surely we wouldn’t give up five top 30 picks, considering one is out of contract and the other is a salary dump?

Media talking about Graham pick will help get us Tarantopper from GWS
So we give up 12 19 30 pick we get for Graham even future first to get deal through?
Seriously FOff

Reactions: 1 user
Degoey stays at Collingwood
But Collingwood do everything they said they wouldn't do.
5 yr 800k
Behaviour clause only the 1st 2yrs.
Stkilda was stupid they shouldve jumped the minute they took the deal off the table.
For the tough talk Collingwood have shat the bed. What happened to only 3yrs at 650k??

The AFL site suggests we need a F2 for Graham to have enough picks for the GWS deals. I’m very keen for Hopper and Taranto, but surely we wouldn’t give up five top 30 picks, considering one is out of contract and the other is a salary dump?
We wouldn’t want to. Opting out of 2 consecutive drafts for 2 players is too high a price

Gws are clearing cap space not as bad as GC or Collingwood but do need to clear space.
I heard the deal for both boys will be 12 19 next yrs 1st and Soldo
We would be asking for a pick in next years draft for Graham. Apparently next year's draft is much stronger

Gws are clearing cap space not as bad as GC or Collingwood but do need to clear space.
I heard the deal for both boys will be 12 19 next yrs 1st and Soldo
We would be asking for a pick in next years draft for Graham. Apparently next year's draft is much stronger

So in effect this means Taranto and Hopper for picks 12 19 Graham and Soldo

Could get Taranto for 12 and 19 and keep Graham and Soldo

Reactions: 1 users
So in effect this means Taranto and Hopper for picks 12 19 Graham and Soldo

Could get Taranto for 12 and 19 and keep Graham and Soldo
Hopper is a beast
Inside bull.
Ball winning animal.
Clearance shark
I love Jack but Hopper is no1

Agree want both Taranto and Hopper just think the price you quoted is too high
We *smile* picks down the drain anyway
At least with these 2 we know what we get.
If your still upset at losing too much
Watch the Collingwood Richmond game last year and try to spot Collier Dawkins after Half time, or just set your mind back to Ellis, Lennon & Higgins.
We are masters with late & Rookie drafts
We have Brown Clarke Sony & Banks from last year. Gibcus looks good thank God.
We can miss this year's draft. Tooomey was saying after pick 1, there's no stand out pick 2.WTF. Better we stay out of this year's draft.
We will lose pick 12, 19 next year's 1st and Soldo
We will get something in return 2nd rounder maybe and we have Jack looking at going to Port.
We could still have 3 -4 picks next year

I'm ok with missing on this year's draft if the club don't rate it (or cant get the player they are after).
Wouldn't want to lose next years pick though, with our desperate need for a KPF.
Hangs on this Graham move now. I'm not sure Port make the 8 next year, so could have pick around RD 1 (7-12) and RD 2 (25-30).

Has Rendell regurgitated the Shai Bolton story yet?
How he and collingwood were meant to draft him but Richmond beat them to the punch.
Brings it up every trade period

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
We *smile* picks down the drain anyway
At least with these 2 we know what we get.
If your still upset at losing too much
Watch the Collingwood Richmond game last year and try to spot Collier Dawkins after Half time, or just set your mind back to Ellis, Lennon & Higgins.
We are masters with late & Rookie drafts
We have Brown Clarke Sony & Banks from last year. Gibcus looks good thank God.
We can miss this year's draft. Tooomey was saying after pick 1, there's no stand out pick 2.WTF. Better we stay out of this year's draft.
We will lose pick 12, 19 next year's 1st and Soldo
We will get something in return 2nd rounder maybe and we have Jack looking at going to Port.
We could still have 3 -4 picks next year

Not upset at all little Zig. Actually agreeing with most of what you are saying. Just thinking we need to pay less or get more in your little scenario

1st round draft pick Ollie Henry requests trade to Geelong, will only make them stronger.

1st round draft pick Ollie Henry requests trade to Geelong, will only make them stronger.
If he said he wanted to come to us it’d be 2 first rounders since he wants to go to Pussies a third rounder is good enough

If he said he wanted to come to us it’d be 2 first rounders since he wants to go to Pussies a third rounder is good enough
Like current AFL Trade radio duo saying is Jack Graham worth the Karl Amon draft compensation pick 27? and saying probably not.

Like current AFL Trade radio duo saying is Jack Graham worth the Karl Amon draft compensation pick 27? and saying probably not.
Personally I don't see Amon playing a game with a shoulder that dislocated 5 time during said game, nor has he two Premiership medallions, nor is he captain material...........so, yeah, Jack ain't worth pick 27...................he's worth a *smile* load more than that!

Reactions: 7 users
Apparently GWS want two first rounders for Taranto. He’s not contracted though. Is Dunkley going for two firsts? According to the Dogs he’s better than Bont.

Apparently GWS want two first rounders for Taranto. He’s not contracted though. Is Dunkley going for two firsts? According to the Dogs he’s better than Bont.
The Dunkley scanario is strange. Seems to have wanted to get out of Dogs for years but wins B & F.

Reactions: 3 users