Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Marbs has a book coming out and he's trying to promote it.

Its called Wheres Cholly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
With Nank back I’m going to go SolDank , I loved some of Chols stuff but I just can’t trust that his going to show up in the big games, needs a huge pre season and then hopefully it all clicks, funny thing is if it clicked he could help win the big games.

Reactions: 1 user
Just zero intensity about his game. Youd think someone who is borderline 22 would look less lazy. Just doesnt do enough to hold a spot. Would rather Soldo when Nank comes back.

I shudder to think what Naitanui will do if he comes up against Chol in the ruck.

Reactions: 1 users
With Nank back I’m going to go SolDank , I loved some of Chols stuff but I just can’t trust that his going to show up in the big games, needs a huge pre season and then hopefully it all clicks, funny thing is if it clicked he could help win the big games.
Our big men are just another of our problem areas at the moment. Nank has been injured all year and when he comes back he's going to be underdone for a couple of weeks you'd think. Soldo not in great form and Chol goes missing way too often. Doesn't bring the intensity every week and that is a real issue in finals. Unfortunately CCJ is injured as well; I reckon he'd be getting a go now if he wasn't.

Yeah I really wanted him to stay in the side because Chank offers a bigger point of difference than Noldo, but his form doesn’t warrant it.

Our big men are just another of our problem areas at the moment. Nank has been injured all year and when he comes back he's going to be underdone for a couple of weeks you'd think. Soldo not in great form and Chol goes missing way too often. Doesn't bring the intensity every week and that is a real issue in finals. Unfortunately CCJ is injured as well; I reckon he'd be getting a go now if he wasn't.
I thought Soldo was pretty good tonight, dare i say “ very agile” ;)

Until Chol competes with AFL intensity all game, he can go back to enjoying Hub life. A handful of possessions & occasional glimpse of his natural ability are not enough. Either attack every contest, especially marking contests like your life depends on it or just don’t bother. His AFL career is in his own head.

Reactions: 3 users
Say it again he drifts in out of games to much rather Soldo he gives you 120% all of time.

Reactions: 2 users
Two bad ones in a row. One thing for sure Soldo stays in cos Natanui would monster Chol like Godzilla. Soldo will get beat but has the size to make Natanui work. Chol doing nothing around the ground.

Reactions: 2 users