Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

I would have thought a value similar to what nank was when he left the swans would be the market , 30s-40s .

Nank was on the edges of a grand final team when we traded for him
Chol is an issue, his best is very good his worst is unforgivable; do we persist or give up? IMO he was better than CCJ on the weekend and is getting better (but very slowly). Unless we are given a trade deal too good to refuse I would keep for now as he is still young for a ruck and may get angry as he ages.

I mean for future trades, teams aren't going to give us high picks for our fringe players the way Higgins and Butler are going.

Higgins and Butler have really destroyed any trade credibility we once had.

Reactions: 1 user
I mean for future trades, teams aren't going to give us high picks for our fringe players the way Higgins and Butler are going.
Higgins is noooooo way a first rounder.
Where lucky we got Stkilda's 2nd rounder. Currently pick 23.

I would have thought a value similar to what nank was when he left the swans would be the market , 30s-40s .

Nank was on the edges of a grand final team when we traded for him
According to AFL.com Chol is a Unrestricted Free Agent.
Apparently any player that has previously been delisted becomes a UFA when their contract expires.
So.. no trade required and we can’t just match any offer to retain him.

Reactions: 1 users
According to AFL.com Chol is a Unrestricted Free Agent.
Apparently any player that has previously been delisted becomes a UFA when their contract expires.
So.. no trade required and we can’t just match any offer to retain him.
8 yrs @ 1 million a season
Who match that?
Collingwood??

Cmon big fella , show Mr B he was wrong to right you off , great chance for him to lock in a spot for September, if his still in the senior team then we will be travelling real well

Reactions: 1 user
Lowest TOG of all 44 players, equal leading goal scorer. Needs to get more round tbe back handball receives.

My man. Played a big role today especially when he went into the ruck. Massive third term and got the ball going our way.

Reactions: 4 users
Only averaging 4 goals a game. Capuano.
Stats shmats

What he provided today isn’t counted with stats.

What I saw last week in the two’s translated into today’s game. Just gives us a point of difference.

Reactions: 2 users
Stats shmats

What he provided today isn’t counted with stats.

What I saw last week in the two’s translated into today’s game. Just gives us a point of difference.
We're in furious agreement, Ace. Did you see how we dominated the third when he was in the ruck?

With flashes like this, he is going to be heavily looked at by the GCS if they can't get a handle on CCJ.

For his size and skillset he could be anything.

Will be interesting how this plays out with a few younger bigs getting a chance over the next month.

With Soldo out and who knows what the future holds, he just has to keep taking his chances when he gets them.

Apologies if this was picked up in the game thread
But I chuckled when “Two Phones” was interchanged at one point and was walking inside the boundary with two drink bottles

Reactions: 2 users