Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

3 clunking marks from having a good game.
Got to the right spot but couldn’t hold them.... much like Lynch unfortunately

RICHO_12 said:
3 clunking marks from having a good game.
Got to the right spot but couldn’t hold them.... much like Lynch unfortunately

Yeah but good signs. Less involved in the third, probably gassed. Gets another run next week IMO

Seems to offer something around the ground, but absolutely nothing in ruck contests.

I'd keep him in as our second tall forward until Reiwoldt returns.

Dropped away in the second half.

Not a first ruck, but I wouldn't mind see him combining with Nank.

I'd drop balta and see how Chol goes with Soldo next game.

TigerFlag2017 said:
Dropped away in the second half.

Not a first ruck, but I wouldn't mind see him combining with Nank.

I'd drop balta and see how Chol goes with Soldo next game.
Apart from hitting it to the Crow's on-ballers all night he seemed lost during general play just jogged along. At times he seemed like he didnt know where to run to, no urgency to go fwd or back but may be he's playing to instructions, don't know. Couple of good plays up fwd but could not bend down to pick up ball in packs like Nank can. We miss Nank around the ground.

Doesn't have the intensity to play ruck. Having said that, had some moments up forward and was good below his knees.

Did pretty well considering the circumstance. Thought he kept himself in the contest and moved well. Doesn't seem to have anything to him that makes him a ruckman except height. Not sure if he has a position? Effort was there and seemed like he didn't have too many times when he was in a contest and embarrassed himself. Just not sure what position he is

UKTiger said:
Tried hard at times but reverted to type and faded out of the game. I don't think he has the nous to become a seasoned AFL footballer

too many Experiment types, him balta and soldo
he was ok, but sometimes he looked like he couldn't be bothered.
not sure

tigermike said:
Apart from hitting it to the Crow's on-ballers all night he seemed lost during general play just jogged along. At times he seemed like he didnt know where to run to, no urgency to go fwd or back but may be he's playing to instructions, don't know. Couple of good plays up fwd but could not bend down to pick up ball in packs like Nank can. We miss Nank around the ground.

You sure?

St Kevin said:
Doesn't have the intensity to play ruck. Having said that, had some moments up forward and was good below his knees.