Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

An interesting game. Is a nice mover in traffic and gets to good spots. Could see us playing he and Nank if Balta continues to tail off his form.

Rucks his go if he is going to play.

Did a few nice little things tonight.

Had a go, stays in lets see what else he has got.

Ive never been a fan but he showed a few things tonight

TigerForce said:
One of his skills is good below the knees but tigermike can't see it.
Watch the last qtr again you'll see what I mean. Maybe he was too tired to bend down or was waiting for other tigers around him to pick it up. Away from the packs he looked better.

chol didn't get the free kick because it would've been 3 free kicks in a row , the umpires would've caught fire & their heads would've exploded

tigermike said:
Watch the last qtr again you'll see what I mean. Maybe he was too tired to bend down or was waiting for other tigers around him to pick it up. Away from the packs he looked better.

Agree that he doesn’t follow up his ruckwork anywhere near well enough at ground level.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Had a good first half and showed a few tricks. Reckon he’s a smart player. Out of petrol tickets well before the end. Jury out. But he outshone Balta.

Balta :hihi
was he playing?

Totally smashed by an 11 gamer just 18 months older than him. Can't see it sorry. Did a couple of amazing things as he always does but that's it.

Surprise me. We got smashed in scores from stoppages so cant see him and Balta keeping Soldo out

tigermike said:

Last quarter. If he wants to progress, he needs to build the tank for AFL level.

Our "rucks" regularly did not present themselves for kick outs or kicks down the line. Chol bobbed in and out with touches but just doesn't work enough. Balta was pretty bad.

Doesn't seem to have the tank yet. Got to a few contests and there was limited breath left.
Good signs though, doesn't shirk the contest.

Not a ruckman. Got smashed and way too soft. Soldo is not the answer but he would have halved most of the ruck contests. The crows were getting first use all night. I'm sick of being smashed in the ruck.