Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty

I'll never understanding taking more joy in the failure of others than in your won success.

If Dimma didn't use the f-word, his message wouldn't sink in to the players' mind. Well done Dimma.

He needs to get a bit more gravel in his voice, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday style.

Sounds like an automated phone call.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
He needs to get a bit more gravel in his voice, Al Pacino Any Given Sunday style.

Sounds like an automated phone call.
You should hear Cameron dressing down GWS from the same doco. Sounds like something from Kath and Kim. Big difference in craft.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I'll never understanding taking more joy in the failure of others than in your won success.
You obviously missed all those nightmare years of the Moggies flogging the suitcase out of us simply by turning up on game day TBR.

The second most enjoyable moments beside winning our flags each time was bending the Moggies over n rubbing their noses in it on the way to those flags. Culminating obviously in the direct victory in overrunning them for our third.

Reactions: 6 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
You obviously missed all those nightmare years of the Moggies flogging the suitcase out of us simply by turning up on game day TBR.

The second most enjoyable moments beside winning our flags each time was bending the Moggies over n rubbing their noses in it on the way to those flags. Culminating obviously in the direct victory in overrunning them for our third.

I just don't feel it TM, still hear the words of my first footy coach as a 5 year old ringing in my ears.

Be humble when you win and graceful when you lose.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I just don't feel it TM, still hear the words of my first footy coach as a 5 year old ringing in my ears.

Be humble when you win and graceful when you lose.
Would also be good if other teams' supporters could do likewise with us.....as Maso mentioned.