Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

The hype surrounding Geelong's GABBA record this year is diabolical when you consider that we've only dropped one in our last 12 outings there.

Just another sign the media are clinging on to any kind of hope and prayer they can find.

Reactions: 3 users
The hype surrounding Geelong's GABBA record this year is diabolical when you consider that we've only dropped one in our last 12 outings there.

Just another sign the media are clinging on to any kind of hope and prayer they can find.
Yep. What’s their record like against us?
kinda stinks when you look at it

Reactions: 1 users
Geelong are in good form. Collingwood were witches hats but they made Brisbane look quite ordinary. Maybe Brissy didn't handle the pressure of a PF.

Don't put too much weight on their loss to Port. They played well but kicked shockingly for goal. Hawkins had a mare. If you look at the stats they won lots of key areas. Just couldn't kick straight.

So now they meet the Tigers. We need to be right up in their grills from go to whoa.

Bring the heat Tigers.

Reactions: 2 users
Ash Barty is going to present the cup according to Tom Browne.

Surely we have some Richmond people living in Queensland who have made a bigger contribution to the club?

Surely we have some Richmond people living in Queensland who have made a bigger contribution to the club?
Should be Benny and Peggy or the Tuck family

there would be thousands,

but everyone would be saying

'who the hell is that?'

I wouldn't care if Peter Dutton presented it, as long as he gives it to Cotchy

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
there would be thousands,

but everyone would be saying

'who the hell is that?'

I wouldn't care if Peter Dutton presented it, as long as he gives it to Cotchy
Surprised the AFL haven’t told the clubs they have to present the cup to themselves.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Surprised the AFL haven’t told the clubs they have to present the cup to themselves.

Cotchy just picking it up off the ground on his way to the podium would be fine with me.

Or even offer the Little Mercenary Master $500 to present it?

• Haha

Ash Barty is a #1 ticket holder of Richmond and she's a mad mad Tigers supporter. More than happy to have her hand it over in this weird season.

Reactions: 7 users
Ash Barty is a #1 ticket holder of Richmond and she's a mad mad Tigers supporter. More than happy to have her hand it over in this weird season.

me too.

Our Ash is cool as.

hopefully Cotchy presents her the Australian Open Plate

abgt.gif

Ash Barty. Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis.
Sitting at the Gabba, beer in hand, celebrating a Richmond goal with more emotion than when she won the French Open last year.
Note: This was taken while this years French Open was on.

Reactions: 8 users
I'm expecting the media to turn on her soon, especially if we win the GF.

• Haha

I heard Geoff Raines' name mentioned as one who lives in Qld. .... I did love Rainesy, then went off him when he became a footy mercenary.
I know he had his nose outta joint over the funding for our redevelopment and the irony of naming the main room after the bloke who he feels stole his spot it the guts.
Be a great way to bury the hatchet once and for all...!

Listening to Emma Murray on SEN talking about the build up to the Grand Final. We're lucky to have her.

Reactions: 8 users
Listening to Emma Murray on SEN talking about the build up to the Grand Final. We're lucky to have her.
Agree. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but listening to her I got a calming sense of confidence as we head into another GF.