Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies

Who wins the 2022 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I see they’ve got that low life crooked piece of *smile* John nicholls presenting the McHale medal. Another reason for me to have little interest in watching if the handbaggers win
So fitting for Gil's last GF, although might have been intending for Old Nick's old team to b e there; didn't go to plan with the Bloos. Only managed to drag the Brownlow out of the fire!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Unfortunately Geelong were way too good today.

I liked Selwoods speech, I thought it was quite humble and he will likely be retiring after this game, but the end was IMO the least humble think you can say. Everyone goes on about how hard it is to win a premiership and how much it means to them, to then through that "where it belongs line" cheapened his entire speech IMO.

Now its operation Grigga, he's helped those flogs get a Premiership, now lets rescue him from that dump and bring him back to PRO as a development coach alongside Lambo.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I see they’ve got that low life crooked piece of *smile* John nicholls presenting the McHale medal. Another reason for me to have little interest in watching if the handbaggers win
I almost fell off the couch when I saw him present the medal

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
So where to now for Sydney ?

They have some good young kids, but like a number of clubs they have jack *smile* up forward and ruck is a weakness. Buddy and Reid are done. MacDonald is ordinary despite the early hype. Parker is 30 next year.

Reactions: 3 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Just a magnificent win for Geelong.

An extraordinary effort to be able to sustain excellence for a decade, and a premiership is very much deserved. The dominance of it in the end was fitting.

Selwood stamps himself as one of the all time greats, Scott moves up a notch as a great coach and silences the gifted a flag stupidity.

• Dislike

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

An extraordinary effort to be able to sustain excellence for a decade, and a premiership is very much deserved. The dominance of it in the end was fitting.

Selwood stamps himself as one of the all time greats, Scott moves up a notch as a great coach and silences the gifted a flag stupidity.

:vomit

Reactions: 5 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008

Not the time for posts such as this.
We want vitriol and anger towards the cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

He’s only coached his own team he helped build to one flag.
You call it stupidity to say he was gifted his first. But any astute observer who had a modicum of intellect would agree the team he inherited was chock full of talent. Premiers in 2007 and 2009. Lost GAJ, but the bulk of the team was intact.

2011 GF teams
B: Josh Hunt, Matthew Scarlett, Tom Lonergan
HB: Corey Enright, Harry Taylor, David Wojcinski
C: Joel Selwood, Jimmy Bartel, Andrew Mackie
HF: Steve Johnson, Tom Hawkins, Travis Varcoe
F: Trent West, James Podsiadly, Paul Chapman
Foll: Brad Ottens, Cameron Ling, Joel Corey
I/C: James Kelly, Mathew Stokes, Mitch Duncan, Allen Christensen
Emg: Shannon Byrnes, Darren Milburn, Cameron Guthrie

plus they played the colliwobbles

B: Alan Toovey, Ben Reid, Harry O'Brien
HB: Nick Maxwell, Chris Tarrant, Heath Shaw
C: Jarryd Blair, Dane Swan, Dale Thomas
HF: Ben Johnson, Leigh Brown, Alan Didak
F: Steele Sidebottom, Travis Cloke, Luke Ball
Foll: Darren Jolly, Scott Pendlebury, Andrew Krakouer
I/C: Leon Davis, Chris Dawes, Sharrod Wellingham, Alex Fasolo
Emg: Tyson Goldsack, Cameron Wood, Ben Sinclair
In: Alex Fasolo
Out: Dayne Beams (groin)

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
So heres some rule changes The AFL might consider to put some lead in the geelong juggernaughts saddlebag

- no head bands

• Haha
  • Love